PLAYLIST

Playlist

Lana Del Rey — Summertime Sadness
"I got my red dress on tonight. Dancin' in the dark, in the pale moonlight"

Adele — Love In The Dark
"It is the world to me that you are in my life. But I want to live and not just survive"

Billie Eilish — Bored
"When you walk out the door and leave me torn you're teachin' me to live without it"

The Neighborhood — Sweater Weather
"Sometimes the silence guides a mind to move to a place so far away"

Taylor Swift (Taylor's Version) — All Too Well (10 Minutes Version)
"Back before you lost the one real thing you've ever known. It was rare, I was there, I remember it all too well"

Billie Eilish — Bellyache
"Maybe it's in the gutter where I left my lover. What an expensive fake. My V is for vendetta. Thought that I'd feel better, but now I got a bellyache"

Billie Eilish, Khalid — Lovely
"Oh, I hope some day I'll make it out of here. Even if it takes all night or a hundred years"

Taylor Swift — I Did Something Bad
"I never trust a narcissist, but they love me. So I play 'em like a violin and I make it look oh so easy"

Selena Gomez — The Heart Wants What It Wants
"This is a modern fairy tale. No happy endings. No wind in our sails"

Selena Gomez — Back To You
"You could break my heart in two. But when it heals, it beats for you"

PL — Lost On You
"Let's raise a glass or two to all the things I've lost on you"

Jaymes Young — Infinity
"'Cause you the reason I believe in fate, you're my paradise. And I'll do anything to be your lover or be your sacrifice"