YEAR 1 - THE SORTING HAT

CHAPTER TWOthe sorting hatact one, year one

CHAPTER TWO
the sorting hat
act one, year one

•••••.*.•••••

THE STUDENTS, AFTER CLIMBING UP THE STAIRS, WERE MET WITH A WOMAN. In reality, Y/n is sure that she never met someone as serious as this person.

"Welcome to Hogwarts. The start of-term banquet will begin shortly, but before you take your seats in the Great Hall, you will be sorted into your houses. The sorting is a very important ceremony because, while you are here, your house will be something like your family within Hogwarts. You will have classes with the rest of your house, sleep in your house dormitory and spend free time in your house common room." she explained

Y/n was loving being here. It was like everything she ever wanted was coming true now.

"The four houses are called Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw and Slytherin. Each house has its own noble history and each has produced outstanding witches and wizards. While you are at Hogwarts, your triumphs will earn your house points, while any rule-breaking will lose house points." Y/n already knew all of this. "At the end of the year, the house with the most points is awarded the House Cup, a great honor. I hope each of you will be credit to whichever house becomes yours"

The Wintergreen, earlier in her life, was explained everything that she needed to know about Hogwarts. This happened mainly because, like her aunt loves to say, her grandmother is a control freak who values their family name more than anything.

Y/n is sure that if something or someone ever disowned the Moreau name, her grandmother would die of embarrassment.

"The sorting Ceremony will take place in a few minutes in front of the rest of the school. I suggest you all smarten yourselves up as much as you can while you are waiting"

As the teacher walked away, Y/n was able to see the ghosts walking by their side. It was spectacular, in the girl's opinion.

"So, it's true what they were saying on the train." Someone said by her side "Harry Potter has come to Hogwarts."

The blond one got quickly close to Harry, Y/n and Ron. He spoke directly to Potter.

"This is Crabbe, and Goyle. And I'm Malfoy. Draco Malfoy."

Ron let out a quiet giggle. Maybe it wasn't quiet enough because Draco was actually able to hear it.

"Think my name's funny, do you? Well, no need to ask yours. Red hair, and a hand-me-down-robe? You must be a Weasley."