Worship (Chapter 6)

Rachel:

"May the goddess shine her light on your path" the priest solemnly prays, reaching his hand just over my head close enough that I feel the heat radiating off his hand, but not so close as to touch me. I exit the waiting room and enter the large anteroom of the temple.

The room is large with Pinns kneeling and praying towards the large goddess statue at the head of the room. Wet slicked-back hair and white robes wrapped around their bodies, they look more like devout monks than citizens looking for a fuck.

It's a dark room, with only a few torches lighting it making the whole thing feel more spiritual than the brothel it is. Two priests stand near the side observing, making sure we priestess do our part- no talking, don't walk too fast, don't upset the praying Pinns.

Priestesses slowly walking through the kneeling men, aiming for whoever they think is most likely to leave a tip at the end of their devotional activities. There must be a good tipper near the back since I see Maria and a few other girls circling around there. The 'goddess' leading them straight towards the money.

It's been two months since Ava gave me the advice to think about my future, but I still can't get myself to care. There is too little hope of freedom from my enslavement and I can't envision my life post-temple even though I know they 'release you' around your 45th birthday. So I walk through the men, not caring if they look wealthy, how can you tell anyways? They all wear white robes so I can't tell by their clothing. And her idea that I somehow draw the attention of the Master Priest is ridiculous, as expected I haven't seen him except a few glances from across the room.

Ava has grown so large that she is now on maternity leave. Even if she has unpractical suggestions, it saddens me that I no longer get to see her every day. I am hoping I can get permission to visit her at her apartment soon. I've been a good little priestess, performing their sick ceremonies, letting them use me like a blow-up doll. I think I have a good chance of getting permission.

Yet, while things have mostly gone on as normal there is an undercurrent of tension. An investigative hearing into the temple started two weeks ago. I don't read the pamphlets and I don't participate in the gossip, but I have ears and I hear the other priestesses' chatter. Plus Marie won't shut up about it and I worry that one of the priests will overhear her and she'll be dragged down to the lower levels of the temple for what the priests refer to as 'spiritual correction.'

Floating numbly, I move through the kneeling men. I no longer feel the fear that I use to in this room, now I feel nothing. Down one aisle, up another. My blue priestess robes swish behind me gently caressing a few of the men.

Suddenly a large hand wraps around my ankle stopping me in my tracks. I shoot my hand out behind me, waiting for him. I've found my worshiper for the day. His large calloused hand grabs mine and I feel him stand. I lead him down the aisle to the base of the statue and turn right.

Behind the statue is the doorway to the temple's inner chambers that thankfully someone has left open. I pull the man behind me into the room.

The Master Priest sits behind a table, taking notes or whatever it is he does. He looks up at me and his deep eyes widen as I enter. His face, however, becomes expressionless as his eyes settle on the man behind me.

I stop before the table and my worshiper pauses behind me.

"Place your offering in the box" The Master Priest's voice is deep and although he spoke softly, it echoes off the wall of the room. I can't help but look at him through lowered lashes. He's a beautiful man with smooth dark skin and coarse hair. His eyes shift back to me and I drop my eyes to the floor.

I hear the telltale clang of coins dropping in the metal box and I look over to my worshiper. He's a normal-looking man, his wet hair slicked back and his white robe draping off his shoulders and tied around a waist that is neither narrow nor wide, the rest of his figure is hidden by the robes. If I had to guess I would say that he is in his early 40s.

I grab my worshiper's hand and quickly make my way around the table and open the door on the far wall behind the Master Priest. I don't want to stay under his scrutiny any longer than necessary.

We enter the inner chamber with its bed-lined walls. A few girls are already in there, moaning and screaming and generally putting on the performance worthy of a porno.

I lead my worshiper to a four-poster bed covered in a white crisp sheet, two pillows, and draped in a sheer veil.

I throw open the drapes and unclip my belt, "what position do you want me?" I can hear the dispassion in my voice, but I can't get myself to care, I can't play the game for tips that the other girls do so well.

I slide off my robes letting them slump on the floor. It's a shame there are no hooks or tables to put clothing on.

I look up at him and his eyes are fixated on my breasts. I guess it's the shy guy type today. So many of the men on Pinn are nervous around women, I imagine it's the lack of experience or exposure. That's okay; I know how to handle that type.

I reach forward and begin untying his robes, "Let me-"

Suddenly I see an arm shoot forward and feel tightness in my throat. He has his hand wrapped around my throat and is choking me, slightly.

"Who the fuck said you could touch me"

****

Read chapters 6-24 today on my patreon. Check out the link for more info: https://www.patreon.com/heatherjacobs

Happy reading!

Heather