chapter 1

It was Friday, Marinette was all tired and was trying to get through the day. She had a lot of homework to do and being Ladybug was rough for her.

On the other side Adrien was still happy that he could go to school and see his friends. But him as Chat Noir was more stressful than his normal life.

Science was the last period so they went their class.

When everyone entered the class, Ms Mendeleiev started talking and she said:

"Good Afternoon class, our task for today is the end of the year project."

Marinette was shouting inside and was so sad because she already had so much work to do.

Ms Mendeleiev was choosing the partners.

She choose Marinette and Adrien to be partners but Lai-la was trying get them apart so she could be with Adrien.

So she asked...

"Ms Mendeleive can we go as threes? I wanna be in Adrien's group."

Then Ms Mendeleive told her "No Lai-la, it is a partner work, you have to work with the person I partnered you up with"

Lai-la was pissed, but she was close with Gabriel Agreste and she knew if she wants hang out with Adrien she could.

Marinette was kinda nervous but she knew it would be great because it was Adrien. The Adrien Agreste.

Adrien thought it was cool to be partners with Marinette because she is smart, clever and a good friend.

They planed what they are gonna do and it took them a whole period. Ms Mendeleive told everyone that they have to finish the project at home.

Adrien wasn't sure if he could go to Marinette's house to finish up the project because he had a busy day.

Marinette's words came out from her mind and she said:

" If-if y-you want I-I would be ok do-doing the project on my own"

Adrien felt bad for her but he haded to say yes because he was really busy and he cannot cancel the staff.

"Thank you Marinette, your the best."

The lesson was done and everyone went home from a long day.

Tikki got out of Marinette's purse and said:

"You have so much work to do, how are you gonna finish all of this work in 2 days?"

"I don't know Tikki, can you help?"

Then Tikki said,"Yeah sure but it will still take time."

Marinette replied with "It's fine Tikki, it will be way more faster trust me"

With Tikki's help Marinette done her homework and the project way faster than expected.

Marinette was hungry and wanted to go to a really good burger place in town. While she was walking she saw Lai-la.

She didn't want to be noticed by her so she ran.

While she was running she saw Adrien on his photoshoot.

Adrien saw Marinette and came up to her...

"Hey Mari, w-why are you running?"

"Oh- it's just I saw a rat at the street. I HATE rats."

"Ohhhhh haha, ok. My dad told me that I can take a time off today, wanna go to that really good burger place."

"Y-Yeah s-sure"

They were walking and Adrien noticed an akuma...

"MARINETTE HIDE, THERE IS AN AKUMA!"

Adrien was protecting her from the akumatized person. He had to transform to Chat Noir but Marinette was with him.

He had no choose. He needed to tell her.

"Wanna know a secret?"

Then Marinette said "It's not the great timing right now we have to be quiet and hide"

"But-"

"I don't care, look for a place to hide and I'll try to find Ladybug. Ok?"

Adrien agreed with her and transformed into Chat Noir when she left.

And Marinette went somewhere else to transform. While she was transforming someone saw her and recoreded everything. Marinette didn't noticed that person so she just went to her mission.

Chat Noir saw Ladybug and catched up with her.

"Heyy bugaboo, how are you today?"

Ladybug responded with, "How many times have I told you not to call me that!"

Then Chat Noir said, "I know bugaboo, I just really like you when you're angry."

"AGH! Anyways we have to complete this mission really quickly, I have to do something."

*20 mins later*

"MIRACULOUS LADYBUG!" said Ladybug.

Then Chat Noir said "Good-bye m'lady, see you in the next mission!"

"Bye kitty"