chapter 2

After the mission, Adrien and Marinette went back home and they saw the video of Marinette transforming.

The person who recored the video was an anonymous.

Marinette panicked, she didn't know what to do or what to say.

On the other side Adrien was sad for her because she has to give away her miraculous and move away from the country so Marinette and her family would be safe.

Adrien called Marinette. She was so sad, she didn't want to talk with him.

Marinette went to Master Fu's house to give the miraculous to him but Master Fu rejected...

"Marinette this may seem weird to you but I might know who Hawk Moth is and I think I can help you. Could you give yourself another chance?"

"Master, I would love to but I have failed and everyone knows my identity.

Master Fu agreed with her  "But, you will take Chat Noir with you and go to Hawk Moth's house. So keep your miraculous and come back to my house at 1am and I will get Chat Noir as well."

"But sir-"

"I don't take no for an answer, please if you want your life back to normal you have to do this"

Marinette didn't have any choices so she had to say yes. After her conversation with Master Fu, she had so many questions in her head but she wanted to just refresh her mind so she went to the only person she can trust, Alya.

Yeah sure Alya had a Ladyblog but she always kept secrets from her close ones. For them to talk privately they went to the top of the Eiffel Tower. Marinette wanted to talk about the conversation with Master Fu.

"Alya, we are here because I need to clear my mind a little and your the only person I know that might help"

"Well thank you for trusting me with what u gonna say, and what's up"

Marinette took a big breath and said, "So... I can't tell you that person's name but there is this master who gave me the miraculous, I was gonna give him the Ladybug Miraculous back but he didn't take it and told me that he might know who Hawk Moth is and we gonna go to Hawk Moth's house to get the butterfly miraculous back."

Than Alya said "I mean isn't that a great thing?"

"It is but I don't feel like it's a right thing to do...." then Marinette started crying because she didn't know what she haded to do in life and she just wanted to give up.

Alya was trying to make Marinette fell better but then there was an akuma coming towards her.

Alya shouted "MARINETTE RUN THERE IS AN AKUMA!"

Marinette was still crying but she transformed to Ladybug and captured the akuma.

Marinette was starting to get weak, she needed some rest. When she was back home, she didn't even said hi to her parents and went to sleep. She had an alarm for 1am so she can do the mission but she missed it and couldn't be there for Master Fu and Chat Noir.