chapter 5

Chat Noir called Ladybug to check on her.

"Hello bugaboo, have you find anything?"

"Yeah actually, I FOUND ADRIEN! It was so scary ok i had to make up a lie just so i can get out of the situation."

"Haha, it's fine m'lady I think I found something that might help us just come to Master Fu's house"

" Ok coming"

Chat Noir arrived to Master Fu'a house before Ladybug did so he gave the peacock miraculous to Fu.

"Thank you Adrien, you don't even know what this means to me. Now let's see if the kawmi is still ok."

Master Fu has put on the miraculous in the Miraculous Box, in the book it says that if you put a broken miraculous into the Miraculous Box it will heal it self. After few minutes the miraculous was all fine until Marinette came in.

"Hi Master Fu I'm ba- ADRIEN?! But-But if you are Adrien then that-that means you are....HUHH"

" Well this is embarrassing.." said Adrien

"Look Marinette, It is ok that now you know Chat Noir's identity as well. We are learning new things everyday." said Master Fu

Both Marinette and Adrien was surprised how calm Master Fu was.

"Why is he so...calm?" both of them mumbled.

But seconds later Marinette saw Wayzz, he was not happy. He seemed so worried. And then it hit Marinette, she figured out that Master Fu was a senti-monster and that's why he acted so strange.

She whispered to Adrien's ear..."We have to leave, now!"

"What? what happened? we just got here." Adrien replied.

"I know, just trust me we have to do it and don't tell Master Fu that we are leaving, i'll explain it later."

"Ok, i trust you Marinette"

They started walking out really slowly so master fu didn't see them.

After they got out of the building, Adrien asked a question. He catches his breath and said..

"So m'lady, why did we walked away from master fu?"

"Well, i think while we were in the Agreste Mansion, your house, hawk moth made a senti-monster that looks like master fu, and the miraculous you took from your house was actually fake, we have to find the real Master Fu and tell him that"

"But what if he got kidnapped by hawkmoth?"

"He might be but i don't think Master Fu would let someone do that to him and the real question is is how long he the senti-monster has been there?"

"We have to stop overthinking m'lady it'll just make things worse, let's just sit down and come up with a plan, if we don't it'll make everything worse"

TO BE CONTINUED