chapter 4

Tikki saw a note on Marinette's bed, same as Plagg.
It was a note from Master Fu...

Dear Tikki/Plagg,
I have taken Marinette/Adrien to my house because they have to be kept safe. While I was taking them, both of you weren't there so I wrote this note. Please come to my house as soon as you read this note.
Kind Regards,
Wang Fu.

As soon as they read the note they went to Master Fu's house to make sure they were safe.

While Master Fu was waiting for Tikki and Plagg, he made Adrien and Marinette wear different miraculouses. Adrien was in a different room because he still has to keep his identity a secret.

After plagg and tikki arrived, master fu quickly went with the plan and told Marinette and Adrien what to do.

"Okay, because both of you will be wearing different miraculouses hawkmoth wouldn't know who you are, and it is the night so i don't think he will akumatize someone. Lastly, here is the map of Paris, i have marked where i think hawkmoth is."

"Master, I just wanna ask can we stay with our miraculouses because it's the night no one will notice us." Adrien asked

"Well if you want to you can, but i am scared that hawkmoth would steal them from you"

"We will be so careful that he wouldn't even hear us."

"Ok then two of you are going to the mission with your miraculouses"

"Thank you Master"

"Let's go back to the main story, i want you guys to check where i've marked on the map."

When Adrien saw his house marked on the map, he was confused.

"Master, why is the Agreste Mansion is marked down?"
"Well, Chat Noir i've tracked where the butterflies were coming from and it led me there, and i think it might be one of the Agrestes."

Adrien was shocked, he knew it was not him but was it his father? A mysterious man that never goes out and has cut his connections with his son. It was obvious that it is his father. For all of these years he has been living under hawkmoth's roof.

Then Marinette replied master fu by saying,
"Let's hope that it's not Adrien Agreste."

"I'm not 100% sure but it could be any of them. Marinette, can you wait in this room i have to talk to Chat Noir for a second"

"Okay Master."

Then Master Fu and Adrien went into another room to talk about the situation.

"Look Adrien, I know it's your father because it cannot be you, I trust you with this miraculous. And i know how you feel, you have been living under hawkmoth's roof for a long time and he didn't tell you anything about it. I just want to ask you, is there a room that you cannot get into?"

" No, not that i know of, but there is a little room behind my mum's portrait. He had a book of the miraculouses and more stuff. I don't know if that might help?"

"Okay, when you and Marinette are in the house just take a picture of the place so i can check if there is something important there."

"Okay Master."

After their conversation they went back to the sitting room.

After everything was planned Marinette and Adrien went to the Agreste Mansion. Chat Noir got into the house so quickly that Marinette was surprised. After getting into the house Chat Noir wanted to be alone so he can go to his dad's office. He whispered..

"Marinette.. Uhm I mean Ladybug, you go check the bedrooms and I'll check Gabriel Agreste's office, are you ok with that?

"Ok fine I'll go to their bed rooms"

After them separating, Adrien went to his dad's office to open up the portrait. He detransformed
to take his phone out and take a picture of the portrait and the back part that has stuff in it.

*buzzz* Master Fu got the picture. He looked at it for good 5 mins until he saw the peacock miraculous, he zoomed in to see it and there it was..

 He looked at it for good 5 mins until he saw the peacock miraculous, he zoomed in to see it and there it was

He called Adrien.
*Buzzz* *Buzzz*
"Adrien, I want to you to take the the green jewellery that is front of your mum's picture, be careful while taking it because it might turn on some alarms.

"Ok Master, I'll make sure i will be careful but why do you want me to take it?"

"Well Adrien, it's the peacock miraculous, the miraculous that i have lost when i was young. so please take it"

"Ok Master."

While Adrien was taking the Peacock miraculous Ladybug walked into the office and saw Chat Noir unmasked, as Adrien.

"Oh- Sorry Adrien I was just doing a patrol with Chat Noir, it's just a new- yeah a new way to do it because you know akumas and stuff haha- have you seen Chat Noir by any chance?" Her face was pale, she was scared and thought Adrien was Hawk Moth.

*Adrien's thoughts*
PHEW SHE WAS SO CLOSE OF FIGURING OUT I WAS ADRIEN
* Out of Adrien's thoughts*

"No sorry I haven't seen Chat Noir, I think he left you should call him.

"Yeah i should, well have a good night Adrien."

"You too Mari- I mean Ladybug"

"Haha it's fine Adrien everyone knows my identity so you can call me anything you want"

"Oh okay, goodnight"

After Ladybug left the house, Adrien transformed as quick as possible so he can call Ladybug and start his way to Mater Fu's house.