Our first time

⚠️18+ read at your own risk ⚠️
April 10th at Amelia's house
It was getting late so Emily decided to put scout to bed. Then she decided to take a shower while she waited  for Amelia to come home.
Amelia went to rainbow depot, her favorite lesbian sex shop in Seattle. She bought her black lingerie and Emily red lingerie. she bought an 8inch strap and a pink vibrator.

Then she headed home to see Emily

Then she headed home to see Emily. She stopped by her friend Maggies house to get dressed. When she got home she walked in with a robe on and the bag of toys. "Well hello to you." Emily says with a smirk on her face. "I bought you something while i was out baby i think your really going to like it." She tells Emily handing her the bag. Emily goes into the bathroom to put it on. When she comes out she sees the robe on the floor and looks up to Amelia in the bed wearing her lingerie. "Oh my god baby you look amazing." "Thanks baby come join me in bed." Emily walks over to the bed wearing the red matching set Amelia bought and the 8 inch strap. They start to make out when they finally pull there lips apart she looks at amelia and says "are you sure you want to do this?" she nods her head fast. They press there lips together slowly slipping there tongues into each other's mouths. Emily starts kissing down her neck slowly making her way to her belly "Stop teasing me Emily" she begs. Emily kisses her stomach in a circular motions until she moves lower. Finally gets to her lips and she kisses around them. "please em,"she begs. she starts to suck on her clit. Amelia let's out a moan. Emily inserts 2 fingers into her slowly going in and out. "Yes Emily faster please," Emily starts going faster and harder. In and out. faster and faster. She finally inserts the strap into her thrusting in and out she can feel Amelia start to shake under her "Baby i'm gonna cum," Emily stops for a second as Amelia reaches an orgasm. she starts shaking uncontrollably and moaning.  her toes curl as her back arches begging for more. They switch positions Amelia coming on top of her Amelia runs her hand up and down her body. Sucking on her nipples and she bouncing up and down on her. Amelia lays on top of Emily she licks around Emily's clit until she inserts her tongue into  Emily. "Fuck yes Amelia just like that." Amelia rubs her fingers on her clit.  Emily reaches an orgasm.
"God babe that was amazing,"  Amelia says looking over at Emily. "That's the best i've ever had." Emily tells her. "Hey Em can I tell u something?" "Of course babe anything." "Well that was actually my first time with a girl." "Are you serious?" "Um yeah" "Well I couldn't tell you were amazing."

Awww emily's so supportive 🥺