ix

viewer discretion is advisedwanted to give some sweetener before the drama˚✧₊⁎| uoıʇɐʌıʇlnɔ | ⁎⁺˳✧༚

wanted to give some sweetener before the drama
˚₊⁎| uoıʇɐʌıʇlnɔ | ⁎⁺˳

𝓣𝓱𝓮 two clambered into the front of the car. Kirishima jabbing the keys into the ignition. Starting to back out, Katsuki hastily looked over at Kirishima.

"I still have school, idiot. Just cause you got your ass suspended does mean I am too." Kirishima stopped the car midway out.

"Would you rather stay in school or go do something fun?"

Katsuki closed his mouth. With an eye roll, he shoved himself back into the seat. Kirishima grinned.

"Ok," Holding a fist out to Katsuki, the blonde frowned at it. "Rock paper scissors."

"What why?"

"Just do it."

With another eye roll, Katsuki obeyed the game. Kirishima winning the round. "Well, that was stupid. What was any of that for?"

"Now I get to pick where we get drinks," Kirishima said, steering out of UA's parking lot.

"Seriously? This better be good."

Kirishima smiled as he drove to the closest grocery store. Arriving at the semi-cold shop, the boys roamed straight to the back aisle. Katsuki gazing at all the extra foods around him.

Stopping at a rack, Katsuki lifted his eyebrows in shock when he saw what aisle they were at. Clasping a crate of beers, Kirishima wandered towards the cashiers.

Katsuki reluctantly following on.

Leading the way to the self check out, Kirishima scanned the bottles. Katsuki still questioning what precisely he was doing.

"Are you fucking stupid? You're going to be driving—!" Katsuki whispered out.

"I'm not going to drink and drive. It's for whatever place we're going to later." Kirishima mumbled, swiping his credit card. Once the purchase had been made, Kirishima and Katsuki scrambled out of the store.

Setting the beers on the back floor, Kirishima grinned at Katsuki. "That was fun!"

Katsuki grumbled. "How did you even get away with that? You need ID to purchase alcohol."

"Fake ID." Broadening his visions, Katsuki sighed. Raising their fist, the two performed it once again.

This time, Katsuki winning the round. "Take me to In-n-Out."