vii

viewer discretion is advised ˚✧₊⁎| ɯıɥ | ⁎⁺˳✧༚

˚₊⁎| ɯıɥ | ⁎⁺˳

𝓚𝓪𝓽𝓼𝓾𝓴𝓲 wasn't prepared. To encounter him again. Katsuki was downright fearsome to see him. What would he say? What would that blonde monster do? Did the school already know?

Did Kirishima already know?

Katsuki recognized that the redhead was possibly still mad at him. Kirishima didn't even walk with him to UA. Mitsuki, of course, depositing all the burden on top of Katsuki's shoulders.

He wouldn't be surprised if Kirishima was still mad at him. He truly was being insensitive. Passing through the openings of UA, Katsuki could feel the glints existing throughout.

Entering the classroom, he walked over to the Bakusquad. The faction happily welcoming Katsuki with open arms. Well, except one.

"Hey man, how are ya?" Kaminari interrogated with a smile.

"It's fine or whatever." Katsuki glimpsed over at Kirishima. The taller of the two provided the fellow a tiny smile before looking away.

Mina noted the interchange between the couple. Slits shaping from her eyes. "Hey, Bakugo," The blonde looked over at the scowling Mina. The remainder of the group's vigilance was directed at her.

"Kiri was saying how you wouldn't let him leave. You know, the fight I had with my parents was pretty bad. You don't know what I'm going through. That was pretty rude of you." Mina stated. The organization scowling at her.

"Yeah...I guess I was being selfish." Katsuki explained, shrugging his shoulders. Leaving the group, he traveled to his seat. Kaminari examining Mina with a frown.

"Way to go, asshole." Kaminari collected his items, walking over to Katsuki's stool as he began to try and calm him. Jiro and Sero pursuing along.

As Jiro and Kaminari continued to assist Katsuki, Sero stood back and frowned at the two. "You know, he's your boyfriend. Maybe you should start caring more about his feelings and emotions besides someone who only got into a fight with their parents. What you said about him being desperate, must have been for a good reason. But now, you probably will never know."

Sero huffed, shortly following suit and providing Katsuki his own company. Kirishima peering from a distance. Arising from his seat, Kirishima was nearly about to talk to Katsuki.

Until a hand on his shoulder interrupted him.

"Don't. He's not worth it right now anyways." Mina said, rolling her eyes. Kirishima overlooked the committee.