xv

˚✧₊⁎| ʇuɐsɐǝldun | ⁎⁺˳✧༚

˚₊⁎| ʇuɐsɐǝldun | ⁎⁺˳

"𝓗𝓮𝓻𝓮, I think you need this." Izuku handed Katsuki the bento box. A lunch recipe his mom had rendered before. It was way into the dusk. At any time, Inko would begin dinner.

Snatching the bento, he yanked it open as he began to gobble it down. Izuku staring at Katsuki, shocked by how he was eating. Katsuki noticed Izuku's staring.

"Sorry." Katsuki moved slower with his eating. Izuku feeling guilty that he made Katsuki feel regretful.

"No, no! It's fine! I'm sorry that I made you uncomfortable!" Izuku rapidly apologized for his actions. Katsuki rolling his eyes.

"It's whatever. It's your house anyways." Katsuki packed his mouth once more with rice. Izuku backed up, soon noticing the faint mud on Katsuki's hoodie. And his skin.

"Hey," Katsuki looked back towards Izuku. "Where were you? You just came by again hours later."

"Sitting on the streets. I left home." Katsuki explained, proceeding with eating the rice. Izuku was shocked at how calm Katsuki was being. But, he knew differently.

"Kacchan...why don't you just stay here? I'm sure mom wouldn't mind—"

"No. I don't wanna waste your time and money on me. I'll figure it out. It's—whatever." Katsuki jammed his jaws with more nutrition, wishing Izuku would stop discussing it.

The greeneante left the room with his phone in hand. Dialing a number quickly, he started to stroll around. Anxious the other on the line wouldn't pick up anytime soon.

"Hey—"

"Kacchan left his house. He said he's only going to stay here for the night and then he's going to figure it out. I think he's going to live on the streets—"

"I'll be there tomorrow."

"Tomorrow? Wait—"

"It's fine."

"No wait, but—"

The call had expired. Leaving a troubled and apprehensive Izuku.

~~~

Katsuki and Izuku loitered around for a bit. The blonde was perplexed about what was going on, and who Izuku had invited. An insignificant knock on Izuku's bedroom door spurred both of their vigilance.