xii

˚✧₊⁎| ɥʇıɐɟ ɟo dɐǝl | ⁎⁺˳✧༚

˚₊⁎| ɥʇıɐɟ ɟo dɐǝl | ⁎⁺˳

𝓢𝓬𝓪𝓶𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓰 through the corridors of UA, Kirishima's started to panic. He didn't seem to catch Katsuki anywhere. Only intoxicated teens roaming the foyers. But no sign of the redhead's lover.

Passing by a flight of stairs, Kirishima backtracked. Glimpsing up, he choked. He didn't want to take that likelihood. But if he had to...

Clenching the rooftop's door handle, he swung it open. A waft being thumped into his face. Glancing towards the verge, he noticed a standing Katsuki.

His breath was sucked in as he strode onto the rooftop. The elegant vivid peddles striping the rooftop's flooring resulted in Kirishima's footsteps giving rise to a sound. Katsuki circling with floppy eye bags. His pupils a dull red and his head banging harder than ever.

"Kat...hey, can you come down for me?" Kirishima asked, gradually walking closer to the blonde.

"S-Step back. Step the hell back!" Katsuki shouted, his terms slurred and his body language illiterate.

Eyeing the other side of the roof, Kirishima saw the various other red cups scraped on the foundation. Gulping, he turned away and brought his attention back to Katsuki.

"Kat...why did you get the other drinks?"

"From the—stupid kids wander...the hallways. I just—asked." Katsuki was swaying back and forth, Kirishima panicking as he could accidentally fall. The wind gushing in his face made the suggestion practically seem like a disgusting sensibility.

"Kat? I need you to come down from there. For me, ok?" Kirishima explained, walking narrowly closer to Katsuki. Grinding his teeth, Katsuki converted around.

"N-No! No! There's no—fucking point in doing this—bullshit—anymore!"

"Katsuki—"

"What the fuck did I tell you about calling me that?!"

Kirishima's breath hitched. Water starting to dribble down his cheek. He has to be thorough. Just the subtlest of corrections can expire in Katsuki's death.

"Kat, I'm so sorry. At the moment, I forgot—"

"You forgot?! You forgot that I was raped?! You forgot that he called me Katsuki?! You forgot that?! Really?! When you just witness my rape in front of a projector only minutes ago!" Katsuki's throat was parched and coarse. From both absence of hydration and his crying streak which he was not looking forward to stopping.