•Daniel Gillies•

Daniel is being interviewed at Comic Con with Joseph Morgan.

"So Daniel you recently got married correct?"

He smiles widely at just the thought of you. The two of you had gotten married 2 months ago and he still couldn't believe it. He was so in love with you and he had no idea why you were with him. But he wasn't complaining.

"I did. I married Y/N two months ago and I couldn't be happier. She's amazing."

"Your wife is gorgeous."

"She is. She's the most beautiful woman on this entire planet."

"He's completely whipped

"He's completely whipped."

The three of them laughed at Joseph comment.

"Is she here?"

"She is actually,' he looked around the room for you until he spotted you next to Claire talking to her and Phoebe. He waved you over and you gave him an unsure look seeing that he was being interviewed. He nodded and continued to walk over to them. He pulled out a chair for you and you sat down next to him, intertwining your hands.

"Hi i'm Y/N!"

"We were just talking about your guys' wedding. How has it been being newly weds."

"Oh the two of them have been all over each other since the wedding. But then I guess nothings changed."

You blushed at Joseph's comment and looked over to see Daniel had a slight pink to his cheeks as well.

"Being married has really changed my world for the better. Plus I get to spend everyday with this handsome fool."

The interviewer started to ask Daniel and Joseph questions about the show and you stayed there until the interview was over.

"I love you Y/N."

"I love you too Daniel."

AN- Just a simple and short imagine for Daniel's birthday today. Lmk by voting or commenting if you want me to post more imagines of them irl too.