温迪 - 𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞

𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢

𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢

𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫

𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲/𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐢𝐱𝐞𝐬

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈«

𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐱𝐭 : ur a bartender at angel's share

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈«

"y/n, I need you to be the bartender this week. Charles is taking a vacation." Master Diluc told me. "Yes sir." Diluc taught me all the drinks and welcomes I needed to know to be a bartender. "I'll help you today so you can learn." Diluc said. I unlocked the door to Angel's Share and put up the open sign. "That archon should be coming in any minute.." Diluc muttered something to himself. Then, a bard with ombre hair and green clothing rushed into the bar. "Diluc! I'll take my regular orderr." The bard said. It was Venti! "Venti! Apple cider again?" I asked. "Yep, y/n. You know me so well." I started making apple cider while Diluc was taking more orders. "y/n, 2 Wolfhook juices and 3 Berry & Mint burst." "Yes sir." I handed Venti the apple cider. "Thanks y/n, you're the best." He said, and started drinking the cider. I handed Diluc the drinks I made. "Good job y/n. You'll do a fair job."

The evening was passing by peacefully, except for when Diluc had to kick out some drunk people. Kaeya, the chivalry captain even came by to drink some fine wine. "y/n, I reckon you'll be serving me today. I'll take Death After Noon." Kaeya said. I got the ingredients to prepare this particularly strong drink. "y/n, can you believe some people actually drink grape juice? It ferments into the most exquisite wine.." Kaeya remarked, while slightly glaring at Diluc, who was drinking his grape juice. Their brotherly conflict was always amusing to watch. "I also prefer (ur preferred drink)." I replied.

"y/nn~~ I'll take more ciderrrrrr." I heard the slightly tipsy bard say. "You sure Venti? You've already had 7 glasses." I asked. "Yesss y/n~ I'll be fineee~" He 'reassured' me. "okay..." I hesitantly gave him another glass. "That's your last glass for today, Venti." I told him. He didn't seem to notice, and continued to gulp down every last drop. "Ehe~ oops~" the now completely WASTED bard said in reply. "Oh my archon... Diluc, can you take care of the customers for the rest of the day? I have to help him." I asked Diluc. "Yeah, go ahead."

"y/n~ where are we going?" Venti asked. "We're going back to my place. You're way too drunk." I opened the door to my little home, and sat him down on the bed. This wasn't the first time I've had to do this. He's never puked.. it's like he's a god or something. As I was about to get up from the bed, I felt arms pulling me down, and into someone's chest. "y/n don't go~, I want you to sleep here with me." My face was getting hot, and not because of the temperature. "Venti! You're too drunk for your own good right now." "You know what they sayy~ drunk people always act truthfully." His words made me flustered, even though he was drunk. He was breathing quite heavily, his breath reeked of cider. Yet somehow, he smelled like all the flowers in Mondstadt, the freshest scent..

Venti was holding me tighter now. I couldn't get away from his strong grip on me, so I just accepted my situation. "Mmmh.. y/n, you're so warm." Venti said. I couldn't tell if he was slowly getting sober. He always gets sober so quickly. I wouldn't be surprised if he's Barbatos. I pat his head, getting comfortable in his arms now. I liked this warm feeling. I didn't feel alone. "Venti.. can we do stuff like this more?" I asked. "Yeah. I like this too. I guess you could consider today a date." He said.

"𝗔𝗻 𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗹𝗲 𝗰𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲. 𝗘𝗵𝗲~"

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈«

6/7/21 note

I unpublished and republished this bcs I noticed how the chapter was showing a blank instead of the title name. Testing it to see if it fixes it.