°¤ 3 ¤°

{Why?}

After trying to calm the girl down. (Y/n) known that her name was Aneri Miuhiki. She stands up slowly as she begins to run in a direction. (Y/n) runs after her to follow as she leads (Y/n) to two dead bodies lying on a pool of blood.
One Male and one Female.
Aneri stares at the dead body, she was silent for a while. But then she started to sniffles as tears rolled down her face.

That must be her parents...

(Y/n) feels bad, because she also loses her parents. (Y/n) walks up to Aneri as she bends down and hugs her gently, Aneri hugs back as she cries in sadness, venting out her feelings to (Y/n).
(Y/n) says nothing, but closed her eyes and didn't stop hugging her...

.
.
.
.
.
.

It's been years, Aneri had been followed (Y/n) around for years. (Y/n) didn't force her to stay with her, she wanted to stay with (Y/n) and be around wherever she is.
It's a blood moon night, the crimson covers the whole moon. Like it was covered in blood.

(Y/n) saw someone, that figures... So familiar...

(Y/n)
" Yoriichi...? "

(Y/n) mumbles, the man. The powerful man who was able and closed to defeating Muzan. His hair was white with wrinkles on his face and his hand.
There's a man, who seems almost the same as him. But younger, and with 6 eyes. With Upper Moon 1 written in his two eyes... So that was his brother who became a demon?

Yoriichi
" this is heart-wrenching... Brother. "

He said as tears rolled down his dry and wrinkled face.
Then the next thing is, his once gentle-like face changed as he's holding the handle of his Katana. He's ready. And Yoriichi's demon brother was right about to hold the handle to his sword.

Yoriichi
" here I come. "

He said, in a blink of an eye.
Blood splashes out his brother's neck and mouth as his neck was nearly cut off. And Yoriichi was already behind him.
His brother was angered as he grits his teeth. (Y/n) was just about to do anything for Yoriichi.

He stands there, lowering his sword.
His head looks down the ground as he... Dies..
His brother seems more angered. He holds his sword and cuts his twin brother in half. (Y/n)'s faces changed as her eyes widened and shadow covered half of her face. Aneri never sees such expressions from her.
(Y/n) said nothing, she just places her hand on Aneri. Like she want her to stay, so she did.

Then (Y/n) walks out of the trees, and Kokushibo looked at the woman with wings in front of him. His eyes widened as he remembers what the man told him.

Muzan
" if you find a woman, with (h/c) hair, and (e/c) eyes. With a pair of wings. Took her to me... I needed her... "

Kokushibo was about to react until a light (f/c) sword has impaled his chest, nearly stabbed his heart as blood splattered around.
It hurts more than his brother's sun-like attacks. The pain makes him kneel onto the ground as he coughs blood out of his mouth.

(Y/n), dig a hole for Yoriichi and buries him in. She also notices the feather in the bag with a wooden flute.
But she wasn't able to meet him before his death...

(Y/n)
" I'm sorry I'm late... Yoriichi-San.. "

(Y/n), as she stares at Kokushibo. Lying on the ground struggling to pull the sword out.
She didn't kill him, she wish he did. But she know it wouldn't do any good. So she just left, like how she left Yoriichi a few years ago.

Only leaving a trace of the same white feather on the ground.

Aneri looks at you in worry, you just give her a gentle smile. Trying to tell her that you'll be fine.
Even though you're in your biggest regret right now... You can only wish that there will be other people who can defeat Muzan and the other demons.

You decided to take a break from everything...
For a while.

<ends>