5. Itty Bitty Potty

Hey guys! I'm sorry for not posting much but I'm a lazy potato and I hate school :(

*****
It wasn't initially how he planned it, but it would work out fine too.

Harry simply wasn't thinking straight, after the abuse Azkaban put him through, Dumbledore wasn't surprised. But this part was crucial. Even if the boy had tried to slit his throat, he would soon come to the conclusion that the order wasn't the enemy, they were his saviors and he would in turn save them. It was the only theory Dumbledore had managed to conjure up in that  fucked up, lemon drop filled head of his.

He, along with Severus Snape, explored Harry Potter's cell - no longer occupied. The lingering cold had led them to believe there were far more dementors in this particular room than there should've been. Some very concerning things had been left in his cell, slightly charred walls, small parts of concrete chipped off the corners lay bloodied on the floor, and a few more questionable items were left discarded at the opposite end of them.

A sharper than usual butter knife (presumably the one he was held 'hostage' with) and shamrock colored scales littered around the small box. As unusual as that was, the worst thing they found in there was a fork with an eyeball poked into it, already rotting away, dead skin barely sticking onto it. Though it was still quite new, there was dried blood on it, casting a frightening image of the chosen one in their mind. This trip did solve one mystery though, the guard that was recently transferred a few blocks up wasn't wearing a muggle eye patch for nothing... Most likely jabbed his eye with a particularly sharp object.

The headmaster glanced over at his ever so trustworthy potions master and he swore he was a few shades lighter than he was before. He decided that they should head back to the school infirmary to check on Mr. Potter before something happened that he couldn't stop. The duo left, footsteps echoing through the hall as they passed several cells with death eaters laughing and jeering at them, specifically Dumbledore, but they chose to ignore the rude remarks and sped up their walk.

"Oh Sevvy, Sevvy, Sevvy, the dark Lord will not be pleased with your choice of allies! It's too bad itty bitty potty had to leave so soon..." a female voice crooned, seeming atleast a bit disappointed before the insanity kicked in and she was cackling madly once more "He was so much fun! The first few months he screamed so wonderfully, oh, it was MUSIC  to my ears! After a few months though, he stopped" she sighed wistfully.

Snape seemed to be rooted to his spot all of a sudden, listening intently to the tale Bellatrix was telling, leaving Dumbledore no choice but to stay and listen with him.

Her manic eyes followed a crack in the wall to get to the top "but then he started singing, not screaming, but actually singing! Oh my, it was absolutely beautiful how the other prisoners cowered from that voice. They were so fucking terrified! You should've seen them, they were afraid of a mere boy who had only narrowly avoided my lord several times....." She scowled and quietly growled the last part of her speech, much akin to how a dog would, albeit less menacingly. She raised her face slightly to face her enemies, "So we planned to teach him a lesson..."

The dungeon bat now looked slightly green, and paler (if that was even possible) but decided he needed more info than he has, choosing to swivel around to stare at the woman's eyes. He never said anything, but the way the crazy lady brightened up, his body language said enough for her to continue her story.

"We decided to teach him a lesson... One that he would never forget, none of that worked though..."

At this, the two order members stared confused at her, realizing that the rows of death eaters quieted down to listen to her story.

"He was waiting, we didn't even know he was there! Not even a clue how he managed to get out of the cell either, seeing as his is the most secure one here. Probably had inside help" she chuckled humorlessly "gave us enough burn marks to last us an ugly reflection for years" she rolled up her sleeve to show them one of the many scars across her arms.

The silence was deafening, ringing in their ears as they stared at her marred limb. Until a resounding BOOM echoed through the hall, bits of debris dusting their clothes.

They turned back to the cell to see that Bellatrix looked absolutely delighted, "he's here! OUR LORD IS HERE!"

*****

Hey, so I found it really hard to rewrite a chapter in another book copying this book on a phone, so I decided to just rewrite this part here to better fit the story I had in mind. Not much changed in this other than the ending.