2. Actions Have Consequences

Chapter 2!

Talking - "Wow!"

Thoughts - 'Wow!'

Parseltoungue - Wow!

(Possibly, more to be added in the future)

An insane laugh traveled through the ears of the order, sending chills down their spines. One particularly brave member walked up to the door with several keys and began the process of unlocking the variety of locks, amused green eyes following all the while.

A dozen more locks were and the order was getting anxious "Merlin, how many locks are there?" Hermione gasped.

"Not many now, Ms. Granger" spoke a voice from behind. The Order turned around to see Minister Fudge in all his hideous glory.

One last *click* and the door creaked open, revealing the disheveled body of an innocent forced to endure the harmful nature of Azkaban.

"I- I- I think y- you should go in first H- Headmaster"

"Of course Mr Weasley" Dumbledore stepped inside and was hit with a gust of cold air accompanied by visions of his worst memories. Dementors his mind supplied in his shock. There were so many of them, he was pretty sure he has ever seen so many of them cooped up in one place before.

He faced forward, ignoring the affect the dementors had on him, trying to find Harry, and instead finding an empty cell full of scorch marks, deep scratches in the wall and saliva coating the floor. 'Now where is Harry? He couldn't have just disappeared...' He thought.

"Harry?" he called out.

"Who are you?"

Dumbledore's head whizzed around to navigate the source of the voice.

"Over here Santa Clause"

He was startled, sure, but his head slowly turned his head around to meet... another face! Though a more dirty and raggedy looking one.

"Is that you Harry?" he couldn't help his voice from breaking, knowing it was his fault this even happened anyway

*Flashback*

"Hadrian James Potter, you are sentenced to life in azkaban for the murder of Cedric Diggory. How do you plead?"

"INNOCENT! I didn't do it, it was Voldemort! You have to believe me-"

"Lies! Voldemort could not have come back!"

The crowd started chanting obscene curses and things like "Liar!" or "How could you!" and "He should have the kiss!"

Ron was comforting a distressed Hermione and shooting him angry glares now and then. Even Dumbledore looked disappointed.

"Why would you kill the poor boy?" Dumbledore shouted, making even more participate in the recently made 'Scream at Harry when he did nothing!' game

But there was that one box of people that believed the 14-year-old innocent. Sirius, (in his animagus form) Remus and Tonks were trying to argue with the Ministry to let him take veritaserum but they disagreed - who knows why!

Neville, Luna, Bill, Charlie and the Weasley twins were threatening people to stop trying to curse Harry - Bill that he would trap them under a curse that apparently only he know the fix to forever, Charlie with his dragons, Fred and George with their many many pranks, and Neville with his dangerous plants, (A/N I just really wanted to add this in "Begone you angry vultures! Fear my grass!") and Luna with her... Luna-ness.

"E-Enough! Take him to azkaban!"

*End of flashback*

"Helloo~?"

"Ha-Harry! It really is you"

"Well I don't know who Harry is, but the guards call me prisoner 1001." He said. A slight smile spreading on his face, accompanied by the maniacal glint in his eyes. 'And what is that silver thing behind his back?'