7. A Meeting Point

I'll be honest, I had an idea after ending the last chapter like that, I really did! But then... I forgot :/
This chapter is sort of crack-ish... Expect more chapters like this. Very OOC characters. WRITER DILEMMA! Is it weird that I've already planned chapters after this up to the sequel but I'm still getting stuck here? Anyway, I'm aware it's been WELL over a month since I've updated, and I'd apologize profusely if it would make me update faster. Unfortunately, it won't. But I'll say sorry anyway. Also, LONGEST CHAPTER YET!

*****

"OUR LORD IS HERE TO GET US OUT!" Bellatrix cackled, her eyes rolling in their sockets as she glanced up and down as if to see if she could see him from her minimal view prison. Dumbledore looked at his companion with a worried gaze only to find that he wasn't exactly focused on worrying. He wasn't focused on anything, really. Snape had paled drastically, needing a more than a few minutes to digest the info he had just been given. He was here....

He-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named was here. 'He-Who-Should-Not-Have-Such-A-Long-Name', he mentally thought. He'd be laughing on the inside by now, if he wasn't scared out of his wits by the fact that Lord Voldemort was actually here (and Merlin, nobody would ever be able to erase a laughing Severus Snape from their minds without becoming completely insane first)

That could only mean one thing. He certainly wasn't going to make it past the night if they managed to catch him.

"SUCK IT SNAPE, YOUR LOYALTY LIES WITH DUMBLEDORE NOW" Bellatrix sneered, pointing at Snape looking just about ready to dash and leave Dumbledore by himself. He was thinking about it, then he weighed out the pros and cons of having two old and powerful wizards chasing him down. Yeah, nope. So instead, he did the next best thing on the list. REBUTTAL THE INSULT.

He sneered, his tone disgusted and disinterested, "suck what, your dick?"

The woman in question was about to retort when a chilling presence was felt. His posture stiffened, his blood ran cold and all of a sudden he didn't feel like insulting Bellatrix anymore. He turned his head to the left to find Dumbledore in the same state, albeit a lot less pale and startled than he was. He was looking around, perhaps he had a plan ready for their escape?

*****

He had clearly put too much hope on Dumbledore's shoulders. Though, it seemed that Voldemort was more concerned about getting his followers out rather than chasing down a traitor and an old man, a very, very, old and ancient - yet somewhat wise when he wanted to be - old man. Running away from a dark lord was not what he had on his agenda today, nor did he think he'd have it anytime soon, yet here they are!

They could hear the slash of spells, the tang of dark magic hanging heavy in the air. Mad cackles echoed in their minds. It was all they could really think or hear at this point. They knew they were almost out when they could hear the rumbling of thunder clearly once again. They just reached the edge of the island when bright flashes started hitting the spot right in front of them dead on...

....Ah, shit. Here we go again.

A grumpy dark Lord that just doesn't know when to give up was chasing them down again. Up and down and left and right and forward and backwa- nope, left and over a stone and through the halls of the prison, and out the gates of azkaban. It was like a wild goose chase, one maniac chasing after one delusional idiot and a dungeon bat, colorful spells being flung back and forth at each other until one side was cornered.

Voldemort sneered, knowing that he left Bellatrix behind to collect the rest of his Death eaters, yet they have failed to arrive when they should've. He couldn't hear his most trusted's signature laugh over the menacing crackle of the lightning, but he'd know once she was close enough. He turned his back to Azkaban prison to face the 'most powerful wizard' in Magical Britain. Stupid old delusional fool. "Severus... I do believe we have much to talk about? Perhaps, we may have a nice, lovely, chat together- with tea, while I blow your head RIGHT OFF YOUR TRAITOROUS BODY!" he yelled, failing to keep his composure. He knew he'd find out someday, guess today is 'someday'.