💫Chapter 1💫

Gen's Pov

"Another good job today Gen! " A man said while walking to me

"Ah, manager! Thank you~" I said with a smile

"You can go home early today, there's no performance for the next week "

"Okay manager" I start "Then I'll see you later! " I said while taking my bag and walk to the door.

'I still have time before mom got back from work, I think I'll buy some food for mom. She must be tired after work.'

I went to the closest mart and buy some food for me and my mom 'hm.. I think mom will like this.'

After I pay for the foods, I looked at my watch and when I checked, it's 8:30 pm.

"w-what should I do?! I'm late! " I panicked and ran to a bus stop

Thankfully the bus is still there. I quickly entered the bus and I scanned my card.

When I got home, it's already 8:43 pm I nervously use my key to open the door and-

⚠Trigger Warning ⚠

"WHY ARE YOU SO LATE?!?! " I heard my mom screamed at me

I nervously said "i-im sorry m-mother. I w-went to buy some f-food" I
stuttered

"I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU DID! THE POINT IS THAT YOUR LATE"

I closed my eyes while my mother is yelling at me

"YOUR USELESS. THAT'S WHY YOUR FATHER LEFT ME" And there she goes again.. She keeps blaming me for their divorce even though I did nothing.

3rd Pov (short)

His mother grabs a beer bottle and throws it at him. It hits his knee and Gen trembles and fall to his knees. He lets out tears and that just makes his mother even angrier. "WHY ARE YOU CRYING YOU USELESS THING! THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT " His mother keeps throwing stuff at Gen and make the apartment a huge mess.

After a few minutes of silence, Gen's mother calmed down and let out a big 'sigh' Gen flinched and look up at her mother.

His mother sighed again and said "ughh we'll continue this later. Just give me ALL of your money. I need more money for beers "

Gen's Pov

As I heard my mother said that, I quickly give her all of my money and my credit card. Then after she took all of it, she grabs her bag and walks to the door.

When she was near the door, I called out for her

"M-mom! " I said nervously

She looked back with an annoyed face and replied "ugh what is it again. You're wasting my time. " She said with an angry voice.

I quickly said, "I b-bought you dinner!"
But even though I'm scared of her and she hates me, I still cared for her because she's the one who gives birth to me.

I give her the bag with food inside of it with my shaking hand.

She took it and she looked inside. I was happy because she didn't hit me for calling her out. But she throws the bag at me and said

"That's disgusting. I told you I don't like cheese but you bought me a salad WITH cheese" She said with a stern voice. I trembles and said sorry multiple times but she just ignores it and went out.

⚠End of Trigger Warning ⚠

And just when I feel better, I cried from the pain and I remembered all of those happy times with my mom and dad and wished it can go back like that. But I know that it's not possible nor I will be able to have some happy times.

I slowly stand up and went to the shower. As I was showering I felt pains all over my body but I tried to ignore it.

After I showered, I looked at the mirror and I saw bruises around my body. I don't mind the pain but what I don't like is there are some bruises in visible places like my hand and neck. Even though they are old bruises it's still visible.

'I need to get some bandages so I can cover them' I said to myself.

After that, I went to my room and grab my pyjama. After I'm all dressed up, I sit on my bed and put my head on the pillow. That's when I finally feel peace and the only time I feel safe together. I closed my eyes and I soon fell asleep.

To Be Continued.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally, the first chapter is done!~
Ik it's not the best fanfic but I hope you liked it ❤ if there are any grammar mistakes pls do tell me so I can fix it✨
And if you have any ideas you can write them in the comments cuz I'm thinking about what should I write in the next chapter 🌟 and also, this chapter is Gen's chapter. Idk if I should make a chapter for Senku.. Tell me if you'd like to see it tho! Ok, that's it from me! See you in next chapter!  (ノ*°▽°)ノ

-Oni (nickname)

Word count: 749 not including a/n

☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁☁