💫Chapter 5💫

"I.. I'll go with you Senku-chan.. I don't want to stay here with these people.. That I don't know.." I answered him looking down at the floor

He looked at me with a warm smile that makes my heart soften and relived. He walked closer towards me. "Hm... That's good then. Even if you said no, I won't let you stay here because I know I won't be able to sleep thinking about you... "

I blushed hard enough to make people think I have a fever and my heart was pounding really fast. I've never felt this and I'm confused about the tingling feeling but i.. Kinda liked it..?

I tried to hide my face by looking at the other side but I know that he can see my tomato face but choose not to say anything and just let out a little giggle that I didn't notice.

Third person's pov

Both of them talked for a while until the Officer walked in and stood in front of them. "So..? Have you decide kid?" He asked Gen.

Gen looked up to him and said "Yeah, I'm going with Senku-chan's house" while fiddling with his fingers

"Okay then! When do you want to go? We can go now if you want since I'm done for the day" The Officer said with a smile. Gen looked at Senku and asked if he's okay with going home now since it's getting late and cold outside

"Sure, let's go after I grab a drink, I'm thirsty" Senku said, then stood up and walk to the other room to get water.

The atmosphere was a bit awkward for Gen since he doesn't know what to say or do. "So kid, are you really alright now? You don't have to worry about your mom since she's gonna be here for a while" The Officer said with a calming tone.

Gen looked up at the Officer "Yeah.. I'm okay now. I feel much better after Senku-chan comforts me.. " He said with a little smile and his eyes were sparkling with happiness that he always wanted.

"That's good then. He's a good person. I can tell. Take care of him too 'kay kid? " the Officer said. "Mhm! Will do!" Gen said full of spirit

"What are you guys talking about? Did I miss something?" Senku said walking back with a bottle of water in his right hand. Gen said it was nothing and Senku shrugged it off. "Cmon let's go" The Officer said

Both of them followed the Officer and went inside the police car. They took a seat at the back and put on their seat belts for safety. The Officer asked Senku for his house address and Senku told him the address.

After 20 minutes of driving, they arrived at Senku's house. Gen was quite shocked seeing the house since it was a family-sized one. It has 2 stories and a small garden at the front.

"So this is your house kid? It's pretty big" Officer said with half of his elbow on the window. [you get it] Senku said that it was a gift from his father before he went to space. He gave him a house with a couple of rooms because his father knew that he likes to do experiments and need storage rooms too.

The Officer understood and tell them to stay safe when going outside or even inside. He waved goodbye at the two "kids" and drove away.

Senku pulls out a key from one of his pockets and walks towards the front door. "What are you doing standing there? Come here" Senku said looking at Gen who stood in front of the house not moving.

Gen came back to reality and immediately ran towards the door. Who knows what he was thinking there, haha that's Gen I suppose.

Gen walked inside and was mesmerized by the interior. It's not too fancy like those modern mansions or way too traditional. It was... Perfect. He looked around and sat down on the brown couch. "This is.. Nice" Gen said softly

Senku smiled and sat beside him. "So, what do you think? Do you like the house?" He asked. Gen looked at him and nodded happily. Senku felt his heart melt and his eyes softened.

Growl

"Woah, Woah- you must be very hungry if your stomach made that sound-" Senku said surprised

Gen was embarrassed and his face reddened. He said, "So what if I'm hungry!" With a pout and a frown looking towards Senku

Senku stood up and stretched a bit "Hehe, I'll make you some food. You can rest for a bit here. It's getting late, you must be tired after... That.." He frowned saying the end but covered it up with a smile afterward without Gen noticing that he frowned.

Gen nodded and said his thanks, then he laid back and took deep breaths. Soon, he felt really tired and eventually slept.

After 30 minutes, Senku was done making some noodles and walked to his living room where Gen was.

He looked at the couch and he saw Gen sleeping peacefully. He could never wake him up so he placed the noodles on the table. 'Sigh what is this tingling feeling in my heart when I see him happy..? Could it be.. ' He thought to himself but he felt like someone's hugging him from behind.

"Senku-chan... Hung..ry.. " Gen was clinging to Senku's waist mumbling. Perhaps he's half asleep. Or maybe not.

"Eh? Gen? You good??" He said while turning around and patting Gen's head. "Mhmm.. Food" Gen mumbled.

Senku's heart fluttered seeing Gen this cute and blushed a little. "You want food? " Senku asked. "Mhm.. " Gen nodded.

Senku crouch down and ruffled Gen's hair making Gen wake up. "Hm..? Senku-chan?" Gen said with drowsy eyes. "Yup, it's me, cmon get up, let's eat" Senku said with a smile

Senku helped Gen get up and Gen hugged Senku. 'It seems like he's hungry but sleepy at the time huh..' He thought to himself while holding Gen.

Gen rubbed his eyes and yawned. "Senku-chan, food?" Gen said while looking up at Senku [he's like sitting down while hugging Senku]

Senku hummed and guide Gen to the Dining room. Both of them sat down facing each other. "Uwaah.. Senku-chan this looks yummy!" Gen said with sparkling eyes and enthusiasm.

"Eat a lot then, Genny~"

A/n (long)

FINALLY. I UPDATED THIS BOOK!

I wanna say thanks so friggin much to those who supported me and kept waiting till this day. I couldn't thank you enough. I was mentally breaking down inside but seeing that there's some people who appreciate me and support me, gave me the strength again. I'll update soon when I can. Thank you again. <3