💫Chapter 2💫

Gen's Pov

As I slowly open my eyes, I looked at my clock and it's 7:30 am right now. I sit up and get off my bed getting ready for school. Yep. I have school. Why didn't I have school yesterday? It's because they are renovating some parts of the high school and we didn't have school for a week. When there's no school I just practice my "magic" And work as a mentalist.

Now back to what I was doing. I get up and took my uniform out from my closet and put in on my bed. Then I took a shower and after that I tried covering my bruises with the bandages I have left.

I put on my uniform and grab some books and put it inside my backpack. I put my backpack on my shoulders and I open my door slightly and peek. 'Mother already went out. That's good.' I opened my door and I stuffed a bread in my mouth.

I put on my socks and shoes then I unlock the front door. When I was outside I locked up the door again and went to the bus stop.

As I was walking there I saw a man with a spiky white hair and a light green on the edges that looks like he was half awake.

He was walking slow and not focusing. As I walked closer to him he stumbled and falls. Luckily I was in time to catch him before he hits his head to the ground.

I didn't know what to do because there's no one around. So I decided to bring him to my apartment. Today my mom won't be coming home because it's Monday and she never comes home at Monday.

-at Gen's apartment-

I lay him to my bed and I fall to the floor because he was pretty heavy. Well, it's more like I'm very weak. Thank goodness I was still near my apartment.

I called my school and said that I can't go to school because something came up and they say it's okay.

I went inside my room and tried to wake the man up

Senku's Pov

I heard someone calling me to wake up, But I'm tired.

"Hey! Wake up! Are you dead? Sirr~" 'Who is calling me? And I'm not dead I'm just sleeping dumbass. I'm still breathing. '

"Sirrrr~~ wake up~ hmph! "
'Why does he sounds so cute? I bet he's pouting right now. Wait. Why am I thinking like that? As I got confused while "sleeping" I decided to finally wake up.

"Hmm... What is ittt I'm sleppyy... " I said while opening my eyes slowly

"Ah! Your finally awake sirr~" He said with a teasing voice at the 'finally'

"I thought your dead" He chuckled

"I am not dead you idiot. I was just sleeping. " I said with a small pout

"Well you passed out on the streets so I thought your dead" He said back

"Wait I did?..."
"Oh yeah I did" I said with a blunt face

"Are you okay tho? You seemed very tired like you haven't sleep in days " He said with a worried face.

'Aww that's cute.. Wait wth-'
"U-uh yeah! I'm okay.. Wait let me try to remember what happened" What I said and he said 'okay'

"Ah I remember now. I was working on a project for days without sleep or proper food. And my friend told me to go home and I agreed. But I was too tired that I passed out. And now I'm here." I explained

"DAYS WITHOUT SLEEP OR PROPER FOOD?!?! " The boy with black hair yelled

"Jeez your so loudd your gonna make me deaf. And also yes " I said while picking my ear with my pinky finger

"Then you should rest here I'll make some food! " He said with another worried face

"Eh? Okay then I'm tired anyway. Bring me some food"

Gen's Pov

"Sure your allowed to sleep but I am not your maid sir" I said while crossing my arm and pouts

"I wouldn't mind a cutie like you to be my maid" He said while smirking

"H-huh?! W-what are you s-saying! " I blushed intensely. 'Why is he saying something like that?!'

"Well whatever! I'll just make you some food" I said in a hurry and went to the kitchen.

Senku's Pov

'It's been awhile since I had fun teasing someone' I chuckled

I lay down my head on the pillow and for some reason I keep thinking of him. I dont even know his name. As I kept thinking about that I fall into a deep slumber.

To be Continued....

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
A/n
the second chapter is donee
There ain't much happening in this chapter and it's how they met ❤ I hope you enjoyed this chapter 🌟 please tell me if there's any mistakes 🍁if you have any ideas feel free to comment or DM me 🌿
(っ'3')╮=͟͟͞͞ ✉️

See you in next chapter~~
-Oni (nickname)
(*´▽`)ノノ

Word count: 776 without a/n