EPISODE 2

(edited)

After half an hour of continous boxing practice , Lisa was again interrupted by someone, this time not Xiaomi.

"So this is the President of Syuqyu , Hm , Whats your name ? " He acted confused as if he didnt knew her.

Lisa glared at his direction. Well she hates when someone interrupts her work.
"Why do you need my name ? Are you a policeman ? " lisa said.
She was sweating furiously. Grabbing a towel ,she took her protein shake and started to walk towards the exit.

"Miss i think you shouldn't been so rude to me once again " He chuckled making lisa stop.

She turned. " Once ...Again ? "

" Yes , cause i needed to keep my work and Visit you , Since you dont work under Cooperate Jobs , Right Miss Lalisa - " The President of Ayuqyu was cut by Lisa.

" Lisa will do for you " Lisa gave a cold look.

"Myself Jungkook " He introduced.
"I didnt ask for your introduction though" she chuckled. Well sarcasm if you get it.

"oh , rude i see " Jungkook wasnt quite taken aback. He was the newly selected President of Ayuqyu , And pretty much he knew what he could expect from President of Syuqyu ,aka Lisa .

How did he knew about Lisa's Character ? I mean ,Lisa is the Princess and all the Boys dream to be her Prince Charming over her. Who wouldnt ? Beauty with Talent is Rare .

"Can i have your number ?" Jungkook asked.

" Its room number 13, my assistant's room , Tell her everything she will tell me " Lisa smirked .

" No i mean your phone number " Jungkook asked once again

"Its an iphone 12 " Lisa looked at Jungkook , who by now understood lisa's supremacy of savageness.

" I mean we are Presidents , what if i need to call you , How can i call you ? "

" Call me by my name , its Lisa ." Lisa kind of flexed seeing the President lose his shit and which made her happy. Atleast for the rest time he would think twice before coming at her.

" You're playing right ! Haha " he tried to joke
" oh do you have a monopoly ? " She snapped.

" You're a bitch i agree but stop that , i mean i can play better " Jungkook smirked

" In words or action , Cause i see none , This year ,Our Chaiman was in Drugs to select you as a President , This isnt how Presidents must be like - Cool and all ,Hope you know the Duty you need to do. " Lisa talked bluntly ,not seeing How Jungkook 's temper got high.
Jungkook maybe a flirtboy , But , Comes to Boxing, Maybe more serious than Lisa.

" So you wanna try beat me ,Miss ? " He said , Bringing his face closer to her .

Lisa chuckled.
" i mean , You know who i am-"
"Yes ofc , president cum bitchy boss " Jk replied.
Oh the rage in Lisa's eyes.

" Yes and that Bitch isnt a Zero like you" She snapped ,later realising , she told something humiliating.

"Well, then let me show you what i got " jk threw his bag with a huge thud , Showing his anger..