EPISODE 5

--- HAPPY 111 READS ! THANKS TO ALL WHO SUPPORTS ME . HEARTS TO YOU ---

(edited)

Lisa was admitted in the hospital for a few hours.

"Excuse me , Han Xiaomi , You brought her to the clinic ,Right ? " The doctor came out to find someone who came along with lalisa.

"Yes , Um. How is she ? " Xiaomi said , looking down.

" She is critical. She has temporarily fractured her Ulna bone. Its not too deep , but still , if she exercises , chances are there for more problems. She needs to take rest for two months "
Listening to that , Xiaomi feared.

"But after Three months , dont we have the first selections for the Finals of International Boxing Champion ? "She asked .

"Hm, thats what i also heard . She must take complete rest . Remember that. " The doctor left Xiaomi.

Now , Xiaomi knew , Lisa could do anything to get into the Finals , It was impossible for Xiaomi to stop Lisa.  Within a month , Be it Lisa or Her , its kind of difficult. Last time Lisa lost the position , this time she must be determined . How will she tell to Lisa ?

"Umh, Xiaomi ? " Xiaomi turned back to see Jungkook .

"Oh , Hello , Do you need -" Xiaomi was cut.

"Lisa is in ? " he pointed towards the room.

"Um, yes. " Xiaomi looked at her hands.

"Actually, Xiaomi , sorry i overheard you and thr Doctor , I too know how much she will reparkate. " Jungkook said.

Xiaomi sat down in a chair , and beside her sat Jungkook.
"i really dont know how to tell Lisa all about these." Xiaomi panicked.

" i had only had one match with her. She is indeeed a determined soul, She will do anything for boxing
But she also has a weak spot. " jungkook said.

"Oh.. But how did you know ? Are you both friends after you made her lose ? " Xiaomi kind of scoffed with sarcasm.

"No no. She will kill me if i offered friendship after i made her lose. " Jungkook laughed.

So did Xiaomi.
"Btw, Jungkook oppa , How did you manage to do so ?  I mean , Even i cant manage to do that " Xiaomi scratched  her head.

"Haha, its magic " Jungkook said.

"Xiaomi , Let me go in first now " Jungkook said.
"But- "
"Dont worry. Let her kick me.i am immune anyways. I know how to make her understand
leave it to me " Jungkook said , Making Xiaomi trust in him