EPISODE 3

"So you mean , Jungkook won against YOU !? and these cuts and bruises are by him " Well it isnt Xiaomi's fault to overreact , But literally sense it , THE GREAT LISA HAD TO LOSE TO JUNGKOOK , WHO WAS LITERALLY A NEWBIE PRESIDENT. Till now no one had won against Lisa.

Lisa hummed. Her hands and chin had deep bruises. Well even She cant help but gasp at that.

"lisa , Of course you are lying , You fell down in the gully area , I mean you can tell to me " Xiaomi pressed the ice tray on her chin . The bruise was prominent.

Lisa kept silent and looked at Xiaomi.

" I am not accepting that Lisa ! Till the time i see it by my own eyes , i can't believe. Lisa , How can he beat you !? ".

Flashback//

"So, firstly , Let us follow the rules of the inter school champion rules , i.e we can apply any techinques during the match . " Jungkook said removing his shoes and wearing a pair of gloves lisa handed .
" Deal done " Lisa smirked.

"Start "

Lisa attacked jungkook with an unique technique , Thinking to end the match before it even started.

But to her sudden , she realised that she was on the ground. Jungkook could read her mind. He knew she would start with the butterfly texhnique. So when she threw her leg , He catched and twisted her , Which led her to the ground.

Lisa stood up , again attacking
"Fucker , when will you attack ?" Lisa got irritated seeing Jungkook was only defending her moves , not giving his moves .
"Oh i am afraid that your pride will be hurt " Jungkook laughed.
"Shut up and show your moves idiot " She barked.
Jungkook took her left leg and caught her right arm , made her twist , and THUD ! lisa was on the floor , Jungkook hovering her. Her feets were entangled by Jungkook , So was her hands 

"You cant use the Dragon technique !!!!" lisa scoffed trying to move her body.

"Theres no particular rules for a match remember "

Jungkook somehow lost his balance and slipped , which gave lisa a chance to hover over him . " not so easily " She laughed.

"Oh is it " Jungkook punched her chin ,earning a moan from lisa , /*shit it pains * Lisa thought..

"You bitch " Lisa screamed. She was furious. He hovered on her and did a master technique , in which she would be taken up and thrown down ,marking the end of the game. He did that and threw lisa to the ground.
Lisa was facing the ground. She was breathing furiously. Jungkook knew it.
" Judge a book by its cover , but Dont judge me by seeing me at first glance " Jungkook went out of the ring.

lisa felt weak to standup.

"I wasnt practicing with any coach during this time , so you won- " Lisa lowered her voice , feeling ashamed that she lost .

" Whatever only if i could record. It would be fun " Jungkook smirked .
"Dont you dare " Lisa warned.

Jungkook took his Bag and before going out  ,
he said some words to Lisa.

" you called me zero. Well , a zero can potray two things, Its either numerical zero meaning nothing , or the figure of the zero , which is a complete or perfect , You guessed the first one , i was the second one "