EPISODE 4

Its the first time Lisa faced a defeat .Long time back , She was accoustomed to these defeats , Her Parents abondoning her because she wanted to be a boxer .All went against her , until she got admission here and her life  changed.

'Do it slowly ,Xiaomi , it pains" Lisa said.

'So he is , I mean , jungkook is ofc , Mr. Impressive , He made Lisa lose , wahhh-" Xiaomi stopped earning death stare from lisa.

"He won, not you , stop being a dreamer- " Lisa was cut when they heard thier dorm room bang.

"Who will come at this time" Xiaomi said , walking towards the door.

Lisa looked away towards the roads. They were sitting in the balcony .

"Lisa- " Xiaomi came ,worriedly.
"What ? " lisa asked
"Your dad is here "

Xiaomi and Lisa just stared. They knew there would be a problem now.
Lisa's father was the mayor of the city. Only thanks to God , Since the institution was international based she was still there ,or else lisa would have just dreamed to be a part of the institution. Her father comes every month , Giving her the rent. Cant help , he wouldnt come if he wasnt forced by her Grandmom , only supportive one in the family of Lisa.

Lisa walked up . He saw her Dad .

"This is it , Lisa change your decisions , there is still time for you to get into university. Every month millions are going only for you , You be a boxer , what will you do in life ? Will that be enough to earn your bread ? " Her father said.

she kept quiet.

"Your Mom and I cant do it anymore. You need to understand-"

'What do i need to understand ?  What do you even do to me that i need to understand you both ' Lisa looked coldly. She hated her parents.

'Lalisa , Dont cross limits'

"Shut up DAD ! You cant control me ! I am ME NOT YOU AND MOM . I have my rights , I have my rules , I cant work for anyone.I WILL DO WHAT I LIKE "
the next thing she understood was a stinging pain in her right cheek.

"Uncle- " Xiaomi interrupted .

" Shut up Xiao , I dont need your opinion "

Lisa looked Ferociously. Her father didnt do it right.
" You may leave " Lisa orderedand threw the money which her Dad gave.

This got Mr .Manoban really angry.

He pulled lisa outside her dorm and started to abuse her and beat her. All the students gathered but kept distance. Lisa kept quite. She beared it all. She was crying silently. She was the President  , Even if she is a soft girl , she cant potray that. She felt humiliated. She felt all were looking how thier family and realtions were . Finally the security gurads came and took my Dad. I just looked as he passed , still giving me abusive languages.

"Lisa ! omg , God excuse her. Lisa you are bleeding gurl, You lost your sense " Xiaomi picked me up. I felt numb. But what i didnt see was Jungkook watching me throughout all the time.