four.

The large and open crowd had became separated after Joseph outing himself as a Desauliners, The Antoinette's, Lord Naib and Count Aesop had been infuriated, reasonably.

Lord Antoinette was the most enraged, he boomed at Y/n "Did you know that was a Desauliners?!"

Y/n with a fearful and shocked expression on their face answered. "No! I swear I didn't know father!"

Lady Antoinette placed a hand on his shoulder. "If Y/n really knew you think they would've danced with him? Of course not. Even they know about how they are our sworn enemies."

Sworn enemies. Those two words spiralled around in the young Antoinette's mind.

"Your right dear, Y/n is better than that, Lord, even if I knew they were a Desauliners I would've stopped him even talking to Y/n."

"Well. I'm rather worn out and I best get some rest. Is it okay if I depart to my room?" Y/n had a frown written on their face.

"Why yes okay Y/n. I would be tired too, Desauliners are draining and insufferable people."

As Y/n started walking towards the stairs someone grabbed their arm.

"Mx Antoinette, I am highly apologetic for that Desauliners ruining your night, and not stopping him. I'm sure within the next few days we will get on well." Count Aesop spoke with a smug expression painted on his face.

"Why yes. That sounds pleasurable." Y/n sighed and carried up the stairs, why the audacity of some men, they felt as if the man was insufferable.

They rushed into their room, shutting the door. Taking a breath of relief they was happy that they was finally alone.

They sighed and sat upon their bed. Love. In this current moment fate had turned it's back on the poor child.

They leaned on their bed frame sighing.

"The only man I love is the son of the only man I hate! I saw him too early without knowing who he was, and I found out who he was too late! Love is a monster for making me fall in love with my worst enemy." They narrowed their eyes, staring at the moon light sky throughout their window.

"Love is a monster." They muttered. Y/n headed inside and changed into a practical nightgown.

"If he's married to anyone then I'd rather not be wed and die." Their thoughts went sour when thinking about Count Aesop.

As if right on time, Helena and Emily walked in.

"Is there someone in here?" Helena tilted her head.

"Why no. I was just reciting a recent poem I read."

"Ooh! Perhaps one about Love?" The word made the young Antoinette have toxic feelings towards the word. It was like a magnet. It was bound to find you.

"Why yes! Was it one about someone you met at the ball?"

"Well.." Y/n's facial expressions were in a state of embarrassment.

"Oh my you have!" Helena hugged Y/n.

"Well. Who is lover boy's name?" Emily smirked.

"I'd rather not say."

"Why?"

"Well. Our families would murder eachother if they found out."

"My My. Well we best be off to clean up." Helena gave a kind expression.

"Why yes!" Emily opened the door again and spoke in a low whisper. "I expect to know the identity of mystery man!" She smiled.  Y/n laughed at Emily's actions.