Chapter 8: THE BADDEST

POV: 3rd Person

Y/n and the girls are currently discussing our next song.

Ahri: Hey girls, So what will be the 1st thing that will be in that song?

Akali: I'll come out with some lines.

Ahri decided to go have a drink.

Evelynn: The song won't itself Ahri.

?: Yes, Eve's right, the song won't write itself.

Y/n arrived at the scene while drinking a can of soda. And came out with some lines.

Y/n: Gotta breaks rules, and hearts and twos, cos thats what the baddest do.

Akali: Now THAT is a good line.

Y/n suddenly heard his phone notification go off and checked it, Shortly after, he decided to leave. But Ahri held his arm.

Ahri: Where are you going dear?

Y/n: The outfits are now ready for collection.

Ahri: oh shit, you are right.

Y/n walked out and drove to the fashion place. The seller gave him a box with the outfits as he placed them in the boot.

Seller: I bet the girls look hotter in the outfit

Y/n(chuckles): I bet they do.

He finally arrived home so the girls dressed up in their outfits shortly after.

Akali: Wow! this looks so good on me, thank you Y/n!

Eve: Now this really suits me, Y/n.

Kai'sa: That' just shows my thiccness more, good job Y/n

Ahri: I look even more attractive in these, you are a great designer Y/n, 10 out of 10 from me.

Y/n blushed from the compliments.

Akali: Now we just need a name.

Y/n: How about THE BADDEST?

Akali: Good one! Let's get this song rolling!

You all went and prepared for the song.

Time skip.

POV: Y/n

THE BADDEST is a success, many people really like it, especially the outfits and the rhythm.

Y/n is currently in his own room in the house belonging to KDA, currently thinking about the next hit of KDA. When he heard someone knocking on the door. It is Ahri.

Ahri: Hey Y/n mind if i come in?

Me: Sure

She walked in a completely different outfit

Me: You look...

Ahri: Sexy? This is my outfit for our new album, ALL OUT, you like it?

Y/n: obviously, dear. You look beautiful.

Ahri: Thank you. Actually i have a treat for you

Before I could answer, I stood in shock as she leaned in and kissed me while having her arms around my neck. I kissed back lovingly and slid my tongue into her mouth. Gently savouring every spot of it.

20 minutes later we are both exhausted as hell. Laying on my bed while looking next to each other

Ahri: good night Y/n.

Instead of answering, you planted a quick kiss on her lips as she wraps her tail around both of you as you both slowly drift to sleep...