Chapter 6: The date

POV: Y/n

A few days later

I am way more comfortable lately because you finally confessed your feelings to her. And I am very grateful that she thinks the same as me. Now we can finally do more things then friends can do~

You are currently on the couch, daydreaming since you have no idea what to do. Then an idea popped up in your head. You decided to call Ahri.

Me: Hey Ahri~

Ahri: Hey Y/n~ do you need anything from me?

Me: Yes, Since it is the weekend tomorrow, want to go on a date together?

Ahri: Sure! Let's go to the movies Then, we will meet at around 7, Don't be late!

Me: Alright see you soon, bye!

Ahri: Love you, bye.

Time skip, 30 minutes before the date.

POV: Ahri

Finally I picked a good outfit for the date. I got a violet top with a purple jacket. With a pair of blue jeans. I decided to text Y/n to check his status.

Ahri: Hey Y/n, you ready~?

                                                                                   Y/n: Almost, I just need to find my phone..

Ahri: Aren't you using it to text me rn?

                                                                                     Y/n: Oh yes, guess i'll see you soon.

I giggled at his stupidity.

I arrived at the venue while Y/n is wearing a bomber jacket with some cargo pants.

Y/n: Hey Ahri, you look so cute today~

I blushed

Me: You look handsome in that outfit as well~

He pulled out some blue orchids and gave them to me

Y/n: I bought these for you babe~

Me: They look so beautiful! Thank you Y/n!

I kissed him lovingly on the cheek which made him blush very hard.

Y/n: Anyways there is no time to waste. Let's go in.

We both headed in the cinema while wrapping one arm around each other's waist.

As you both sat next to each other. You felt very cold because the theatre's ac is on at max cold.

Me: I am sooo cold Y/n~

He took off his jacket and spreaded it amongst us as I rested my head on his shoulders.

Me: You made me so warm dear~

Instead of answering, he planted a kiss on my cheeks.

After the movie was over, both of you walked out and farewelled each other. He walked over and pulled you into a close embrace.

Me: It was a really good date!

Y/n: I was glad you like it Ahri~

You both blew a kiss to each other and parted ways with each other