Chapter 10: The time for foxy love (LEMON)

It has been around a few days after the concert, we are all very relaxed so all of us are just in rooms doing random stuff. Ahri is acting very strange tho, she is extra affectionate to you, like extra extra affectionate to you this week.

Little do you know, It is actually the heat season for foxes this week.

POV: Y/n

I have just been playing games on my computer for the past few hours since i have nothing to do. We don't need to plan our next songs yet since we need some relaxation and some time left. I decided to switch my pc off then turned around, Ahri is sitting on my bed looking at me seductively

Ahri: Hey Y/n~

Me: Hey what is going on?

Ahri: It is heat season today, and I need to blow off some 'steam' ~ can you do that for me~?

Me(mind): eh sure why not

I leaned forward and passionately kissed Ahri while twirling my tongue into her mouth. She moaned lightly as I slowly took off her top. As she took your shirt off and she felt your crotch extending and touching her thighs.

Ahri(giggles): I can't let you take over~

She pulled my pants and boxers down and revealed my big boner that hit her in the face.

Ahri: It's so big~

She grasped it for a while then licked the tip, Shortly after she placed it in her mouth. I am currently moaning in enjoyment

Y/n: Ahhh Ahri~

after some time...

Me: i'm going to C-

I felt a tingling feeling and My cock exploded and filled her mouth with my juice, she drank it all with a lewd face expression.

I unstrapped her bra which unleashed her glorious melons. I gently licked the tip as well and placed one in my mouth while playing the right one by using my right hand.

Ahri(moaning); Ahhh Y/n~

I then pulled her jeans down and reviewed her glorious thicc ass. I groped it while gently massaging it while Ahri gently moaned in pleasure.

Me: did you wear these to tease me with that ass of yours~?

Ahri shook her head while moaning

Ahri: N---oooo!

Me: well looks like someone is being naughty~

I placed a condom on my cock and started to insert it into her asshole.

As I thrusted, She moaned in both pleasure and pain.

Ahri: Ahhh~ Fuck me harder daddy~

Me: As you insist

I thrust even faster and both of us moaned and screamed way louder

Ahri: Fuck me~ Fuck me in the ass~

Me: I am going to cum soon!

Ahri: Me to!

You both reached your climax and layed on the bed panting while looking at each other.

Ahri: You are awesome there Y/n~

Me: You too~

We both slept peacefully and washed up together the next morning.