Chapter 4: Sleepover with KDA II

The next morning

POV: Ahri

I am currently preparing breakfast for all of us, I Placed the plates on the table and everyone sat around it.

Me(Yelling): Y/n! Breakfast is ready!

Silence

Me: He is probably still asleep, I will go check.

i slowly walked to his room, and i am right, he is asleep.

me(thoughts): God he is so adorable when he is sleeping, A shame he is gotta wake up right now.

I gently poked his cheeks to try and wake him up.

me: Wakey wakey Y/n!

He slowly sat up while stretching his arms.

Y/n: Good morning Ahri.

Me: Good morning Y/n, get yourself washed up quick and have breakfast at the usual place.

After a while, he washed himself up and came to the dinning table half asleep with messy hair.

He ate the food and his eyes widened.

Y/n: You made this, Ahri?

I looked at him confused

Me: Yes?

Y/n: That is the best breakfast I've ever eaten! You are born to be a head chef!

I blushed at his compliments

Ahri: I am glad you like it Y/n~

After they finished with the food, they all decided to go out and have some fun. You all had fun in the mall, The girls bought plenty of makeup and clothing as you came home empty handed since you have nothing to buy. After having dinner in a Japanese restaurant. You all decided to go home. They all went to their rooms, besides Ahri, she was very tired and fell asleep in the car.

POV: Y/n

I gently caressed her smooth body.

Me(Thoughts): My god she is hot.

Me(Thoughts): I would kill anyone that tries to take her away from me

I gently stroked her cheeks as you carried her to her room. I laid her down on the bed and sat on it for a while. But when I am about to get up. She wrapped her arms around my waist.

Ahri: Ple---ase Don't----------Go-----

Me: Guess i have no choice.

I laid down next to her and gently placed my arms on her, as she snuggled her head into my chest.

The next morning...

POV: Akali

Kai'sa is making food today, I am going to wake Y/n and Ahri up.

As I walked into Y/n's room, He is not there.

Me: Hmm, that's weird. He is probably washing up or something, anyways, I am gonna wake up Ahri.

As I opened the door, I stood in shock and rubbed my eyes a few times to confirm what I was seeing was correct. Y/n and Ahri are cuddling together in bed...

Akali: uhhh... I didn't see anything!

I then ran away from this situation immediatly

POV: Ahri

I woke up and I saw a sleeping Y/n next to me. What happened last night? I checked my clothes and they are still on, I moved off the bed but my movement woke him up.

Y/n: Good morning Ahri.

Ahri: Why are you on my bed?

Y/n: Well, It is your fault, You are tired and fell asleep in my car, Then I carried you to your bed. After that you have some sleep thoughts and hold your arms around me. I don't want to wake you up therefore I stayed with you.

Me: Oh.

Y/n: Let's get washed up shall we?

We both head separate ways and get washed up. While I found his phone in the toilet.

Me: Guess I'll give to him.

i Walked to his room , as you saw him just finished a shower so he is half naked with a towel wrapped around his lower half. Which reviewed his glorious biceps.

Me: You forgot you p-

We both looked at each other and blushed red like a tomato.

Y/n: Just leave it on my bed.

I placed it on the bed and walked out, you still can't believe what you saw. I walked to the dining area and sat down. They all glazed at me and made me very uncomfortable.

Me: What is going on?

Akali: Did you and Y/n do it last night?

Me(blushing): NO!

They all giggled at me

Eve: Well that is a good practice, you will be in that situation everyday soon so be used to it.

After the meal and sometime after. Y/n needs to leave

Me: Bye Y/n! see you soon

He walked over and hugged me

Y/n: See you soon Ahri!

As he left. You gently waltzed back into the house and talk with the girls. That was a good few days for the girls and him.