💗One Shot #1: CJ Babysitting Bree and Harper (Gone Wrong)///Part 1💗

Ty for da request Lemonade678 :3

CJ was watching over Bree and Harper because the Spy Ninjas were on a mission. "Hey..do you know where Harper went..?" CJ asked Bree, who was sitting on her lap. "Nuh..me don't know where cuzzy is.." 🥺 Bree said. CJ then picked up Bree and began to search for Harper. "Harper? Where are you?" CJ called out. The two then heard a scream from the backyard. CJ ran outside and saw Harper standing near a bucket that was on fire. "DERES A FIRE!!" 😭 Harper exclaimed. He then ran behind CJ. "D-Don't worry! I'll get the fire extinguisher!" CJ yelled. She then ran inside then ran back outside and began to put out the fire. Harper and Bree were standing far behind her. The two then felt hands go over their mouths and around their waists. "Let's go, kids." PZ6 said. The PZ members then dragged Bree and Harper away. "A-alright..the fire is out-.." CJ said, but then turned behind her and saw that Bree and Harper had vanished. "B-Bree? Harper? If this is a game it isn't funny.." CJ said. She then felt hands grab her waist. "Hello, cutie~" >;) PZ666 said. "N-no..L-LET ME GO!" CJ screamed. "Not a chance.." PZ666 said. Fog then came in, causing CJ to pass out. The PZ members walked in while sinisterly laughing. "Did you get the little kids?" PZ666 said. "Yup, they're tied up in the car." PZ11 said. "Let's get this little cutie there too.." PZ666 replied. He then picked up CJ. Then him and the pz members walked over to their black Tesla and drove off with the kids.

                            To Be Continued...