Chapter 1: The Deal

As you all may know, Alastor roams the earth day-by day to make deals with humans. Deals that the greedy people love to make. They do not know, that their souls will be his and his alone for eternity. Humans cannot see him, only if he allows them to. He whispers into their ears, seducing them, convinces them to sign the line, and the doomed contract is done. Of course as long as they live he grants all of their wishes, but they can never know exactly how and when they will die. After all he is just a demon. He cannot be trusted.

One of his favourite types of people are politicians. Those are the greediest of all. They are easy to influence and they would even kill for money and power.

So one day he goes to a parliament, to find some more politicians. The House is not full, only some men sit here and there.

-Ahhhh the smell of greed. You can never mistake it with anything else.

He goes up to a fat, ugly looking one and says to him.

-Good day sir!

-Ahh! – the man jumps up immediately.

-Please sir take your seat. No one can see me, only you. We don't want to make them think that you are crazy, do we?

The man shakes his head slightly.

-Good! Now I have a very good deal for you that I'm sure you would like to....wait a minute. – he looks around suspiciously – Someone is watching us.

He looks around in the Hall, and catches the eyes of a young woman sitting in the back row. She looks right in their direction. She looks frightened, and tries to pretend not to see Alastor. Too late.

-Excuse me for a second dear sir, but it seems like I have another job to do first before I deal with you. – he says and turns to the young lady.

As he starts to approach her she starts to get more and more tense. There's no way she can hide the terror in her eyes. She tries to stay focused on the dispute in the parliament, and looks straight ahead. Alastor slowly makes his way to her.

-Good day miss! – she sits still like she didn't hear him. – Oh come on dear lady I know you can hear me, furthermore you see me too.

-Yes. – she whispers.

-Oh good, you talk now! I don't know how you see me, and I would be flattered if you could enlighten me dear. – he says in the most polite way possible.

She says nothing, just stands up and starts to walk out of the Hall.

-Hey wait up! You can't just leave me behind! – says he as he follows her.

She walks to a quite corridor.

-What do you want from me. – asks she a bit angrily.

-Well let me introduce myself at first, my name is...

-Alastor. – she interrupts him.

-Exactly, have we made a deal before? No that can't be I remember every client of mine.

She leans from one leg to the other.

-Maybe you already noticed that I am not a human.

-Well I definitely thought about that option. The only question is why are you here? – asks he curiously.

-It's non of your business. I let you do your „fun" here and you let me be, deal?

-Hmmm – he looks interrogatively at her – No.

-Look I have no intention to fight you, I just want to live my life peacefully. – she says waiting for his reaction.

-I still do not understand why you are here on earth, and why would you spend your days among these pitiful creatures. – he says looking at her questioningly.

-I don't have to explain myself to you, just leave me be. – says the lady angrily at this point – I've had enough of Hell, and I don't want to go back there ever again. Understand?

-All right all right, I understand you dear. But what if I tell you, that there is a very interesting hotel in Hell? – says Alastor

-Oh come on, a hotel? In Hell? Why would anyone run one there? Not like I care at all, it's just hilarious. – laughs the lady.

-It is run by none other than the Princess of Hell herself. – says Alastor temptingly.

She stops for a second. Alastor's smile widens as he sees curiosity in her eyes. Now he got her. What an interesting demon she is. Full of mysteries. He is very bored, Hazbin Hotel is empty, noone wants to book a room in it. He needs a new entertainment. And it seems like she would be the perfect demon for that.

-Charlie? The Princess of Hell? Lucifer's daughter? –she asks curiously.

-Yes, it is her. – Alastor walks around like a hunter that stalks it's prey. – Maybe you are interested in that Hotel now. How amazing it would be, if you visited it. – he whispers into her ears. – Maybe the Hotel is the key to your desires, and I would be more than happy to help you.

She looks down to her feet with wide eyes. It seems like she really thinks about this opportunity to go back to Hell, and live as she wants to. But what does she look like as a demon, what are her powers? Alastor wants to know that, because if she is a powerful demon, like he thinks she is, then he needs her soul to become even mightier. With more power maybe one day he could take control over Hell. That is the only thing that matters to him.

-You could use your powers to rule Charlie and then you could even rule Hell. But it depends on how powerful you really are. – he whispers to her luringly.

A faint smile appears on her mouth.

-Why do you want to help me? You are so eager to learn who I am... To learn my powers, to test my limits... So why exactly?– she says dubiously.

He looks at her with shock in his eyes but just for a second.

-Well because I am bored of course. No ulterior motive, just boredom. – he straightens up right away. – You see I walk the earth from time to time and I am very bored of politicians and their games. I know you understand me very well. So I am very happy to meet you, and we could have some fun together back in the Hotel. – he tries to hide his intent quickly.

-Okay listen up Alastor. I tell you everything about me, you can see my demon form, know all of my powers but in exchange your soul is mine after the deal is done. – says she

-Hahaha you really think that I, The Radio Demon would ever make a contract with anyone else with that kind of details? – Alastor laughs hysterically – Well then, what is in the game for me?

-If you get to know me first, without me telling anything to you, then my soul with all its powers is yours for the taking. – says she and she can see the smile widen again on his face.

-Hmmmm – Alastor thinks about the offer he just got.

-So what do you say. – he hears the very familiar lines – Do we have a deal? – asks she with a smile on her face.

Alastor watcher her for a second. There is something in her smile that tells him not to do what he is about to do. But on a second thought, he is The Radio Demon. He knows everyone, he can get information from anyone. So there is no way that this young lady could ever outmatch him. That could never happen.

-It is a deal my darling! – answers him and as they shake hands for the contract, the lights go out in the house of parliament for a second. No one knows why, they just look at each other and joking about ghosts wandering around the House. Well close enough but they are no ghosts. They are demons.