Chapter 9: The Celebration

In that moment a jukebox turns up next to Husk's bar.

- Yes! Music! – Angel starts to play the most erotic song that he can find on the machine and turns to the others – Shall we begin?

- Husk! – Charlie shouts.

- At your services. – answers Husk.

- Champagne to everyone! Oh non-alcoholic to Niffty please. – she adds.

- Hell yeah, that's what I'm talking about Princess! – says Angel with excitement.

- Husker, my friend a glass of whiskey please! – says Alastor.

- Still such a fine gentleman Al! – says Angel mockingly – Could you do something about my pole pretty please? – he looks at Alastor charmingly. Alastor snaps his fingers, and a pole appears in the middle of the room.

- Thank you! – Angel runs to it and starts his pole dancing show.

- Wow Angel is so flexible! – says Charlie while watching the show with admiration.

- Niffty darling you shouldn't be looking. – says Alastor to Niffty.

- Okay boss until then I go for some snacks. – and with that Niffty leaves.

Everyone is busy looking at Angel. He was born to dance on the pole. He shows amazing movements and the others cheer him on every time he makes an unimaginable move.

„Here is my chance!" – thinks Mira and follows Niffty.

- Hey Niffty! – she calls her.

- Hello Mira! Isn't the party amazing? – asks Niffty happily.

- Oh yes it is. – Mira steps closer - You know Niffty I never wanted to do this to such a nice girl like you - she closes her eyes - but I have no choice.

As she opens her eyes the color of it changes to pink. She looks Niffty deep in the eye. The poor girl can't look away. She is mesmerized.

- So Niffty. – Mira says.

- Yes. – says Niffty in a robotic voice.

- Did you take my golden pin? – asks Mira.

- Yes.

- I knew it... – says Mira - Has Alastor asked you to do that?

- Yes. – answers Niffty.

- Where is the pin now? – Mira asks slowly. She must know it to get it back as soon as possible.

- Mr. Alastor has it. – Niffty replies. „Shit" – Mira thinks.

- Where is he keeping it exactly? – she asks.

- In his coat, left upper pocket. – answers Niffty.

„No way! How can I get it from there?" – Mira panics.

- Thank you. – says Mira as she changes back her eyes to its normal color and goes back to the party.

For a second Niffty doesn't move. She doesn't understand what just happened, she looks around confused. „Was it a dream?" - she thinks.

„I have to find out how to get my pin back." - Mira talks to herself. She spots Alastor next to the bar.

Angel finished his show and joins the others.