Page 70

• Dedicated to all the awesome readers of this fic!

Please read the note after this. Thank you. 
---

05:59 pm

Tanaka: Uhh... Hello?

06:01 pm

Kagami: Dammit Ryuumi! You made me damn worried! That was really not a nice joke. What happened for the past two days? Why aren't you online?

06:02 pm

Tanaka: Uhm... I'm sorry but, this is not Ryuumi you're talking to right now.

Kagami: What do you mean? Don't joke around dammit.

06:03 pm

Tanaka: I'm sorry but I'm not joking. I'm Tanaka Ryuuri, Ryuumi's older sister.

Tanaka: Everything you saw is true. She's... she's diagnosed with leukemia. I read all of your conversation and messages with her. I'm sorry if I had been nosy about it.

06:30 pm

Kagami: What happened to her? Where is she?

06:31 pm

Tanaka: She's currently at the ICU, she lost consciousness 2 days ago. 

Kagami: How is she?

Tanaka: I don't want to keep your hopes up, Kagami-san but, she's currently fighting.

06:32 pm

Kagami: Can I ask something, Tanaka-san?

Tanaka: A Ryuuri will do, Kagami-san. We're schoolmates. :)

Kagami: What?

06:33 pm

Tanaka: I'm a year older than you. I study at Seirin.

Tanaka: By the way, what are you going to ask?

06:34 pm

Kagami: Oh... ok. Uhm, Ryuuri-san, did Ryuumi left her room these past few months?

Tanaka: Uhm, no. But 10 days ago, I think? She pleaded for me to go.

Tanaka: Perhaps that's the day where the both of you will meet?

06:35 pm

Kagami: Ahh... yeah.

Tanaka: I remember how she pleaded for me to go out of the hospital, but the doctors said she can't. She contacted me that time telling me her plan to 'escape this place called hell and meet Kagami' plan. Our plan executed well but... she collapsed right then and there when we're at the Central Park.

06:36 pm

Tanaka: I felt really sorry for her because she really wants to see you. We even got scolded by mom by what she did. By the time she woke up, she was a little mad at me and at herself, she even cried that time. 

Tanaka: Ne, Kagami-san, are you still there?

06:37 pm

Kagami: Ah... yeah.

Tanaka: Is there anything you would like to ask? Or I would just tell you everything myself?

06:38 pm