Page 71

11:59 pm

Kagami: Hey... Ryuumi.

12:05 am

Kagami: You know what? You're right. I really am an idiot.

Kagami: I'm sorry if I burst at you without knowing the whole story.

12:06 am

Kagami: I should've been calm in the first place.

Kagami: I'm sorry, Ryuumi. If only I thought before I spoke.

Kagami: Then everything would be OK.

12:07 am

Kagami: I know I should've listened to you. I know that I should've let you speak your side.

Kagami: I should've let you know that I love you.

12:08 am

Kagami: I should've been honest, I should've been more expressive. I should've let it felt by you.

Kagami: I'm sorry for everything.

12:09 am

Kagami: I love you to the point that I don't know what to do today and the only thing I'm thinking of right now was to follow you.

Kagami: But I know you wouldn't want me to do that. You value life more than anything. And I'll value it for you.

12:10 am

Kagami: If only what I realized just now is just in time before you die, but it isn't.

Kagami: They're right. You'll only realize things when they're finally gone from you. It did. I'm sorry.

12:11 am

Kagami: Before I accept the fact that you're gone... which is impossible for me to do right now, move on and deactivate this account, and even if I know you wouldn't get to read this... but I know you will..

Kagami: I'm sorry if I had been such a trouble while you're still here.

12:12 am

Kagami: I'm sorry if I hurt you. 

Kagami: I'm sorry if I wasn't able to be a good friend. A good brother. A good listener and a comforter.

12:13 am

Kagami: I'm sorry if I didn't became honest.

Kagami: I'm sorry for everything I had said and done to you. 

Kagami: But after all of what I did, you still talked to me, you still teased me, you still shared some of your stories to me.

12:14 am

Kagami: You know what?

Kagami: I fell in love with you starting from the first ten pages of our conversations. I didn't know how or why, I just felt it, but me being an idiot, I denied all of it.

Kagami: And I'm regretting what I did.

12:15 am

Kagami: I'm sorry if I can't make it to your burial, I just can't. 

Kagami: Who would want to see the person you love sleeping for eternity inside a glass coffin? But don't worry, I'll visit you, soon.

12:16 am

Kagami: I'm sorry if I was really late. If only I said it sooner, if only I confessed sooner.

Kagami: Remember the only story I told you?

12:17 am

Kagami: The girl there, it IS you. It will always be you. You will be the first and the last person I loved, I love and will love until forever.

12:18 am

Kagami: I just wanted you to know that I love you so damn much.

Kagami: That I'm regretting every moment I had with you not telling how much I love you.

Kagami: That I'm sorry if I'm an idiot and a scaredy-cat.

Kagami: That I'm angry at myself because I got angry at your final days. 

12:19 am

Kagami: That I should've repeatedly said to you I love you.

12:24 am

Kagami: Thank you. Thank you because you've been a great friend. A great sister. A great gift. A great blessing that has come into my life.

Kagami: Thank you for being one of the greatest part of my life.

Kagami: Thank you for understanding, accepting, and loving me.

12:25 am

Kagami: If only I could hear those 4 words from you whenever I say 'I love you' to you...

12:27 am

Kagami: Tanaka Ryuumi... 

12:28 am

Kagami: I'll miss you.

12:29 am

Kagami: I'll miss you so much.

12:30 am

Kagami: And I'll always love you.

Kagami: I love you.

12:31 am

Kagami: Wait for me there, OK? Don't worry, I won't follow you right now. 

Kagami: Just, wait for me. We'll see each other again. Be happy, wherever you are, OK? Because like what you said, I'll try to be happy and to live without you.

12:32 am

Kagami: I'll never forget you. 

12:33 am

Kagami: I love you and...

12:35 am

Kagami: See you soon, Tanaka Ryuumi.

---

So, my friend dropped by and I let her read this. She's a fan of sad endings (and she's a sadist) and she suggested me to do this, but she's the one who typed most of the content. So we're sorry, again. XD

Next update: March 11th. :)