Author's Rants

Can I borrow a few minutes for you guys to read this? Thank you! I hope you'll read this.

So, I started this story way back December 15 (Omygosh exactly 3 months. I just notice it right now), and now, it has come to an end. :)

First of all, I wanna say sorry coz I failed to update last 11th. Last week was our clearance week and almost all of my teachers have requirements like projects, reports, thesis, activities and such. I was busy for the whole week so sorry.

Anyway, I really want to thank you guys from the bottom of my hearts. If it wasn't for you, I would never finish this story. :) I'm just speechless right now (and crying, if you don't mind). This is one of my dreams, you know? Thank you so muuuuuuch! I never can do this and reach this far without you guys! :) Love you guys! From the bottom of my heart!

To @akashi_ryuuki, thanks to your request on me in IG for me to translate 12:51 in English. :) And super thank you for everything!! You know what I mean, senpai. :)

And to the readers of this story which are already my friends, thank youuuu!! I'm glad we became close. :)

And uhm, to my mom coz... uhm thank you for the net connection. XD

Ugh. Speechless. XD to be honest, I prepared a speech in my mind but now, it's nowhere to be found. Hahaha. XD but anyway, all I wanna say is...

Thank you for accompanying me 'til the end!! I seriously appreciated it!! Thank you so much!! I love you guys to the moon and back. ♥♥♥

***

Facts about this story:

>> Ryuumi's name was from Azri-senpai's (akashi_ryuuki) Wattpad penname. I just changed K to M because I dunno. XD I'm glad it retained its meaning as 'dragon' in Jap. Tanaka's name was from my schoolmate's surname who's younger than me. We're pretty close and she's half-Jap. :)

>> Ryuumi getting diagnosed from leukemia suddenly popped on my mind while I'm scanning our Bio book. :))

>> I seriously don't have any plots on what will happen to them, until yeah, leukemia popped on my mind.

>> I am really planning to kill Ryuumi in the end. I told my friends about this and they smacked the living daylight out of me. (Exxageration only)

>> ToraDora reference is present, yes. Hahaha. (Forgot what chap that is)

>> This story has 4 ending routes. First, Ryuuri will take place of her sister in Kagami's life. Second, future thingy blahblahblahness. Third, Ryuumi was really dead and Kagami was, well, alone (Blame the song 'If I Die Young' on this lol). Fourth, Kagami will also die coz of car accident and he and Ryuumi will get reunited. And fifth, he's dreaming and everything's not true and he was just about to meet Ryuumi in reality.

>> The epilogue you read was just brainstormed by my mind while I was just writing the content earlier. (Blame the song 'Just a Dream' lol)

>> This is my 2nd completed story here in Wattpad. :)

>> I almost lost my willingness to update this last time. I heard some stuff which increased my anxiety thus, losing my motivation and inspiration.

>> Everything's purely fictional and didn't occured on my life. :) Except on 'you can fall in love/have a crush even though you just met online' part. :)

***

Questions:

Book 2? Sequel?

NONE. Give them a break, guys. Me too. XD

If you have any questions, feel free to comment. :)

***

So, I hope you are satisfied from the start 'till the end, coz I am satisfied. :) If you aren't, I cannot do anything about that. Like what they always say, 'you cannot please everyone.'  :) Let's just be mindful with what we're going to say. :)

I also hope that you learned something from this book that can help you. :)

Oh! I forgot. :)

Please read my story that will be posted tomorrow. :) It will be titled as "Dear Meiun." It's tsundeRi-- I mean Midorima this time. I hope you support that like what you did on this one. :)

And! I entered this on KnB Watty Awards under Kagami Taiga category. Can I uhm, ask for your support? :) I'll update you guys on that. :) Thank you!!

See ya everyone. ^^