Chapter 1

*HARRY'S P.O.V.*

We were getting ready for a big concert. We started warming up and practicing. After our last song when we were done we got a mysterious phone call.

"Hello?" Liam says into the phone. I hear murmuring on the other side of the phone, probably the other person speaking. Liam hands the phone to me and I put it to my ear.

"Hello?" I ask unsurely.

"Hello Harry Styles,"

"How do you know my name?"

"We are apart of a secret agency and we wanted to know if One Direction would want to be super heroes".

"Wait what?" All of us dropped through the floors into a really weird room. We see super Hero costumes.

"Where are we exactly?"

"You are in a secret facility for super hero training",said a strange voice coming from a screen.

We all looked over and saw a guy who had a suit,black glasses, and very serious looking and suspicious.
"We would like One Direction to be super heroes".

A flash of white light appeared and we all had super hero costumes on.

"What just happened", Liam said.

"These are your super hero costumes, they allow super powers to activate when you put them on".

The strange man started listing all of our powers.
"Liam yours is super strength,Louis's is super speed,Niall yours is the elements,Zayns is mind tricks and teleporting,and Harry's is force fields and electricity".
We all started saying cool and awesome because we actually got to have our own super powers. We had to do a lot of training so we could get our super powers under control.