Chapter 2

*Harrys P.O.V.*

"Your first mission will be to go and find an evil villain named Arceus. You will have to rescue Raphiella,Arceus's henchmen.

We now get to go on our first mission! We left and followed the exact directions that the suspicious looking man gave us. Arceus's secret layer was in a huge dark pitch black cave hidden behind a bunch of trees. We starting going in and saw a little bit of light at the end of the cave. We go down further and we see Arceus building a weird contraption.

"It looks like teleporting machine" said Zayn.

We came into the room and walked very carefully and quietly so they couldn't here us.We watched him working on the teleporting machine and then all of a sudden a bucket dropped on the ground.
"Whoops",said Niall.

Arceus looked up and saw us.His other evil henchmen than started chasing after us.Louis and Zayn both went to go save Raphiella while the rest of us were dealing with Arceus's henchman.Zayn teleported to Raphiella, while Louis used his super speed to go over to the teleporting machine and brake it.Zayn saved Raphiella and we all defeated the henchman. Now our only problem was stopping Arceus.It was hard because Arceus had all the powers that we had in one.We all used our strongest power to try to defeat him but was still hard to.Bit then something weird had just happened,a person came from the shadows and took out Arceus.