Chapter 6

*Aubree's P.O.V.*

While we were investigating we finally saw the suspicious guy, or Arceus come up on the screen.

"So if it isn't One Direction",said The suspicious guy, or Arceus.

"You finally figured out who I am,
I am in fact Arceus , evil mastermind who plans on taking over the world".

"Geeez this guy is scary",said Niall.

We decided while he was talking we would throw something at the screen to break it so be couldn't show up on there anymore.
After that we found a bunch of security cameras everywhere, that's probably how he knew when to show up.

When we were almost done at the secret head quarters Harry yells,"
"OH NO WE FORGOT ABOUT RAPHIELLA!!!", " she probably hates us now,and we don't even know her",said Liam.

We were all finished and dashed out of the door to try and search for Raphiella. We found her at the same cafe that me and Harry went to before we stopped the Arceus in the huge robot. We all went inside to see a sad face Raphiella.

"Hey",said Harry.
"Hey,hey, that's all that you have to say for leaving me at Arceus's secret headquarters".
"I guess so",said Harry again.

We all apologized like a million times, and said she could be a part of our group to finally stop Arceus.
We all went outside and tried looking all over town to see where Arceus was.
We had looked all over town and even further but still couldn't find him. So we decided to keep on touch just invade something weird ends up happening and we all have to get together if it involves something to do with Arceus.
So now we all went home,bdinallu after a very long day of fighting crime.