Chapter 4

*Harry's P.O.V.*

The person in the giant robot was Arceus.We went to the top of the robot which had a small opening and climbed through.Indode had a bunch of control panels.We were able to sneak up quietly.
"Good thing Nisll wasn't here",i whispered.
"Shhhh",said Aubree.
As soon as we got closer to him we got ready to stop him when all of a sudden a trap door made us drop down.

After at least an hour the locked door flew open to see one of Arceus's hench men.They took us all the way to where we first were and dropped us, since they were carrying us.
"Hello",said Arceus turning in his chair to face us.
Arceus was in a white lab coat and looked a lot like the suspicious looking guy back at headquarters.

While Arceus was talking on and on about his evil plan,which was to take over the world(of coarse),Aubree snuck over to the control panel and shut down the robot while Arceus was turned around. Aubree sneaked over to Arceus and knocked him out.

The cops came and put him into the car and drove off.
"Arceus looked a lot like this guy back at head quarters", I said.
"It's probably just a weird coincidence",said Aubree.

I went to my house and found Liam,Niall,Zayn,andLouis there.
"We were waiting for you to get here, did you here about that giant robot going down the streets,said Niall.
"Yeah,me and Aubree were the ones who stopped it",i said.
"Ooooo",all the boys said.
"Hey",i said.
"There was a person in the robot controlling it,it was Arceus",i said.
"Really",said all of them.
"Yeah,the thing that's really weird is that Arceus looks exactly like that suspicious looking man back at headquarters",i said.
"Now that I think about he does,maybe that's why he never told us his name",said Liam.

We all rushed to headquarters and on the screen was the suspicious guy.