Chapter 3

*Harry's P.O.V.*

After all the cayotic drama with trying to stop Arceus, the cops finally came. They put Arceus into the car and drove off. I managed to catch up with the dark shadowy figure.
"Who are you",I said.
"Aubree",the shadowy figure said.
"Where did you come from".
"I heard that there was a villain named Arceus and I wanted to stop him".
"That's the same reason we were here, you stole thunder,dang it".
Aubree started to laugh a little.
"What's your name", asked Aubree.
"Harry".
"Cool,i better get going".
"Wait,do you want to meet up and get to know each other better."
"Umm Maybe, I'm kind of busy though,we'll see."Heres my number".
"Thanks",i said.

When I went back to my friends they all were smiling and teasing about me and Aubree getting married and stuff.They can be really immature sometimes.We went back to headquarters got our super hero costumes off and we all went to my house.

This morning I got a call from someone,it was Aubree. She told me to meet her at a cafe. I got ready and went to where she told me to go.I was kind of nervous and kind of excited at the same time because I didn't know what she wanted.When I got there I saw her and sat there across from her.
"Hi",i said.
"Hey ",Aubree,said.
BOOM!!!
"What was that",Aubree said.
"I don't know".
We both looked out the window and saw a huge robot coming down the other street.
"What the heck",said Aubree.
We both quickly went outside and saw the huge robot. It was basically as tall as sky scrapers.
There were lots of loud high pitched screams coming from everyone.We both quickly were able to get our super hero costumes on.
"Quick hold on I can fly",said Aubree.Aubree flew ourselves up behind the robot so it wouldn't see us.We flew up eye level of the robot and saw someone inside controlling it.
"That person in the robot looks really familiar",said Aubree.
"Yeah, it's really weird".
"OH MY GOSH!!!",we both said together. The person in the robot was....