❁Introductions❁

A bright light flashes. Once, twice, three times, before a large group of people are found standing in the middle of a large theater. Most cut off in the middle of their activities. Some were practicing or fighting villains, while others studied or simply read. A few of them just relaxing, enjoying their much needed break.

"What the hell! Where am I!? " Katsuki's clear voice pulls them all out their thoughts. "What the... " "What happened?" "How did we all suddenly get here?" They all start to worry and question how they got here.

"Alright everyone, let's calm down first," A certain mouse, bear, creature calls out. They start to calm down, some of them secretly glad someone was taking charge.

"First we need to find out where 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 is." The sleepy voice of Aizawa says.

"Hey, there's no signal in here. I can't use my quirk either! " Momo suddenly exclaims. She must have been trying to find a way out.

"What!? " "This can't be happening!" " How are we gonna get out of here?" A chorus of worried voices fill the air.

Suddenly a door none of them seemed to notice freaks open.

"... "
"... Hi? " A soft voice calls out surprised.

Aizawa immediately gets in front of his students, ready to protect them from any danger. "Who are you and what do you want with us?" He says low and menacingly.

"Whoa, whoa. Calm Aizawa sensei, I'm not here to hurt anyone. My name is Lei Nakamura and I simply work here! " The girl says quickly, trying not to upset the man even tho she knows he has no power here.

"And why should I trust you?" Aizawa says, lowering his guard only slightly. The students behind him unsure of what to do while the heroes stand ready for a fight.

"Look, I'm just a keeper. My job is to look after this side of my creator's brain along with four others. I was instructed to show you all to the theatre room today where I will show a few au's, but I didn't expect you to be here so early." She says casually while walking to a podium they just now noticed too. Seems there are a lot of things they haven't been made aware of yet.

"I mean you no harm. I'm basically only here to entertain you with a few stories. And incase you were wondering, your quirks don't work here because my creator doesn't want it too. Time also doesn't exist here. Along with a few other simple things like hunger, fatigue, sickness, death, " A lot are shocked with the last one but she acts as if she hadn't said anything.

"In any case we should probably get started as to not waste any more time! You may all take a seat wherever you like in the cinema. Except for that arrangement of thrones in the middle that is. Those are reserved.

There's a wierd arrangement of 8 thrones in the front middle of the cinema. It consists of three podiums. The highest and furthest back podium only has one extravagant thrones right in the middle. The second row had three less extravagant yet still fancy thrones. The middle of the three sitting right in front of the top throne. The third row had five, beautiful yet comfy thrones. Again, it's middle throne was in line with the second row's middle and the top throne.

" Wow, those look so cool! Who's are they!? " Kirishima exclaims excitedly, the rest of the class following suit.

"Well the most amazing, top throne is obviously for our king K.B. himself since my creator dotes on him the most." She says excitedly. Her creator's love for Bakugo has grown on her.

"Fuck yea! Move outta the way extras , you heard the woman!" He says with a triumphant smirk. He walks straight up to his throne and fell right on it like he owns the whole place. With his right leg over one armrest and his left elbow on the other, with his signature smirk on his face.