✥Identity✥

𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙪𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙗𝙡𝙚 𝙤𝙛𝙛𝙚𝙣𝙨𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙟𝙤𝙠𝙚𝙨.
𝙎𝙝𝙞𝙥: 𝙉𝙤𝙣𝙚
𝙀𝙭𝙩𝙧𝙖 𝙞𝙣𝙛𝙤: 𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙮'𝙧𝙚 𝙖𝙜𝙚𝙙 𝙪𝙥 𝙩𝙤 23. 𝘽𝙖𝙠𝙪𝙜𝙤 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙪𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙤 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙜𝙪𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙫𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙨 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙘𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚𝙙.

Lei : Alright everbody, looks like we're ready to start! *sits down at a table with a computer and starts tapping away excitedly*

Lei : Oh, and before we start * naps fingers and a variety of snacks appear in front of everyone.* We also need a few special guests. *claps twice and the league of villains appear at the other side of the cinema with their own snacks*

Dabi : Uh, what's going on here..? And why are the heroes here!?

All might : Villains! Don't try anything or else! *in afo mode*

Shigaraki : Hey, calm down! We don't even know what's going on you can't just blame us! *stands up and points at all might.*

All Might : Why you-!

Lei : Ok that's enough! Calm down everybody. Villains, you're here to reach to some au's with us. And heroes, just like you, their quirks have been taken away so they can't harm you. Now calm the fuck down so we can start!

They all sit down, not wanting to make the girl mad, since they don't know how strong she is yet .

Lei : Now as I was saying. You'll be reacting to your first au now. It's called " Identity " and focusses on the villains.

Endeavor : Why are we reacting to a bunch of villains!

Lei : Cause I said so now shut up and watch!

*silence*

*proud, happy Lei noises*

𝙵𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝙰𝚄 - 𝙸𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚝𝚢

Mei walks happily down the corridor. Excited to try out her newest 'baby' that she has been working on for five years now.

Mei : Oh look it's me!

Shinsou : Yes, Mei. We have eyes, we can see. *tired shinsou*

Toga : Heyyy, I thought this was supposed to be about us! *pouty psycho child*

Lei : It is, just keep watching. *munches on pocky*

She soon stops, realizing her company isn't behind her anymore. She must've gotten too excited and skipped ahead. " Oh come onnn Bakugo, hurry up! Aren't you excited to see my newest invention in action!? "She yells at her unamusesd friend.

Bakugo : Hold up. I'm her friend? Since when!

Lei : You too got very close in the future considering how many times she had to renew your costumes and gauntlets cause you keep wrecking them.