❁God is a woman~❁

𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙪𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙗𝙡𝙚 𝙤𝙛𝙛𝙚𝙣𝙨𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙟𝙤𝙠𝙚.
𝙎𝙝𝙞𝙥: 𝙏𝙤𝙙𝙤𝘽𝙖𝙠𝙪
𝙀𝙭𝙩𝙧𝙖 𝙞𝙣𝙛𝙤: 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙖 𝙛𝙚𝙢.𝘽𝙖𝙠𝙪 𝙖𝙪. 𝙄𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙖𝙪 𝙗𝙖𝙠𝙪𝙜𝙤 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙪𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙙 𝘿𝙚𝙠𝙪. 𝙎𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙗𝙚𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙩 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙝𝙞𝙢 𝙤𝙘𝙘𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 .😌

Lei : Alright everybody, that's all the break we can afford, hope we've all recovered from last time! * 'you don't really have a choice' smile*

The class were all lounging around, some asleep, some reading or on their phones. The bakusquad were cuddling Bakugo and laughing amongst themselves, while Dekusquad were playing board games.

The pros were trying to gather as much info on the villains as possible, while the villains were just goofing off like usual.

Inko and Mitsuki had made friends with Rei and the three were sharing baby pics cause why not. And Masaru was lecturing Enji and teaching him how to be a better father, while the Todoroki siblings just gawked at him actually listening.

Lei : *sigh* Guess I'll have to do this myself. *snaps fingers and everyone returned to their respective seats/throwns*

Everyone : *surprised Pikachu noises*

Lei : Right! Let's try to make this chapter a little longer so the creator can say thank you for 120 views * happy, thankful Lei ♡'・ᴗ・'♡ *

Hagakure : Wait what views, and what do you mean chapter?

Shoji : Yea, and who's this creator you keep talking about? *sceptical Shoji and Toru noises*

Lei : ... So today we're reacting to an AU where Bakugo's a female , how cool is that!? *tryna ignore the aware ones*

ShojiToru : Hey!

Ojiro : Welcome to my life. *sigh*

Lei : Let's get right into it!

'It's finally here! Today they announce the top 3 students of each year. I just know I'm gonna be one. I have to be!'

Kiri : Yep, that sounds like bakubro alright.

Bakusquad : *Chuckles in agreement*

Bakugo : Tch, of course I'm gonna be top in whatever I do!

She ties her hair up, trying to get her unruly spiky hair to look somewhat presentable. ' What the- why won't it- oh come on! Can it just- Aghh! '

Denki : Uh, is he- I mean she ok?

Mina : Ah, I get it!

Denki : What is it?

Mina : Girl things.

All girls : *nods in agreement*

Boys -Bakugo : *confused but intrigued*

'You know what? Screw it!'
"Hey old hag!" She goes to her door to yell. "What do you want brat!" She yells from the kitchen down stairs. "I'm cutting my hair, come help!" She gets out the scissors and sits at her dresser. "Yea, yea be there in a sec!"