◌Flower Crown ◌

𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙪𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙗𝙡𝙚 𝙤𝙛𝙛𝙚𝙣𝙨𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙟𝙤𝙠𝙚𝙨.
𝙎𝙝𝙞𝙥𝙨: 𝙣𝙤𝙣𝙚
𝙀𝙭𝙩𝙧𝙖 𝙞𝙣𝙛𝙤: 𝘽𝙖𝙠𝙪𝙜𝙤 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙢 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙦𝙪𝙞𝙚𝙩 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙠 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙝𝙖𝙨 𝙡𝙤𝙘𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙝𝙞𝙢𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛 𝙪𝙥 𝙞𝙣 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙧𝙤𝙤𝙢. 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮.

Lei : Okay and we're back!

Ojiro : We never left though...

Lei : So let's see what we're reacting to next *proceeds to ignore Ojiro*

All might : Wait, so we're just gonna ignore the fact that Toga, a 𝘷𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘯 is related to the Bakugo family!?

Mitsuki : Hey! Don't you dare talk bad about my daughter you-!

Lei : Mitsuki, let me handle this please...

Mitsuki : Hmph, fine! But you better hurry before I change my mind and beat his ass! I don't care if he's the number one hero. *roles eyes and continues to smother Toga in a hug*

Lei : *takes deep breath* Listen here you self righteous piece of shit! Just because you're the so-called "Symbol of peace" doesn't give you the right to judge other people's lives, 𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘭 . Maybe if you could just stop with your bullshit favouritism you would see that there are other things going on in this world too! You need to understand that these villains you see before you were once dead normal civilians and despite what you may believe, they are not monsters ! The are human beings and just like everybody else THEY DESERVE LOVE AND KINDNESS AND JUST A BIT OF HAPPY TOO! *she screams growing more frantic with each sentence, by the end she was literally shouting down at him and is now panting from both anger and lack of breath* ( 𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙩𝙤 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝘼𝙡𝙡 𝙢𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙨𝙪𝙥𝙥𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙝𝙞𝙢 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙨 𝙤𝙣 𝙢𝙮 𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙫𝙚𝙨 😅)

All might : *stunned , embarrassed dumbass silence*
Heroes : *shocked and don't know what to say*
Students : *don't know who to support anymore*
Villains : *happy misunderstood baby noises*
Baku family : * 'that's right bitch' faces *
Lei : *proud Toga stan noises*

Dabi : Well, well. What do you think of that little heroes~

All might : I-

Aizawa : I think you've said enough.

Lei : Thank you!  Anyway we really should get on with the au's there's still a lot to do!

Iida : Excuse me but if I may ask! How many more au's are there! *the Iida chop-chop*

Lei : Well, there are endless au's that exist, we just have to react till the creator is either satisfied or bored with it *shrugs and positions at table again.*

Lei : Now! No more talking, it's starting! *gets out new pocky from unlimited stash*

𝚂𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚍 𝙰𝚄 : 𝙵𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛 𝚌𝚛𝚘𝚠𝚗.