▩ You're Dating!? ▩

This chapter contains strong language and possible offensive jokes.
Ship : ShinBaku and other
Extra info : They're in their second year. Todoroki and Bakugo are really close friends. Everyone in the bakusquad are in relationships but nobody besides them know.

Lei :Hey...

Bakusquad : *glare*

Lei : Hey...

Dekusquad : *glare*

Lei : *sweat drop* How y'all doin...?

Pro heroes/Villains : *glare/ disappointed/disgusted stare*

Lei : Ehehe...

Nemuri : Look who finaly decided to show up! Isn't that wonderful? * 'where were you bitch' face*

Lei : Oh, come on~ it wasn't that long.

Jiro : You left us here for a week!

Mina : Do you have any idea how miserable I was without my daily dose of tea? *dramatic tear swipe*

Sero : Not that miserable since you kept bugging us and forcing us to do TikTok dances with you. *tired Latino king*

Mina : Oops..?*totally innocent smile*

Bakugo : So what, you just forgot about me? I'm not important enough for you anymore? * 'traitorous  bitch' face*

Lei : Wha-? No, no of course not! It's just that the creator has a terrible procrastinating habit is all!

Ojiro : Of course, of course. This unknown student who is somehow making us react to different AU's of Bakugo without his formal consent or knowing of how or where they even got this information and is somehow able to erase our quirks and can probably erase us all from existence, decided to be lazy for a week. Someone who can make time freeze for us outside but not inside, how lovely. Let's pretend that they aren't practically a god and continue to anger them. Sure, let's do that. *sips tea in a fancy corner with Toru and Shoji*

Toru : I mean it's not like the creator has a life and is thinking up everything we see on the spot now is it? *indifferent sipping*

Shoji : It's not like everything we say and do is controlled by the creator either. *eating cake classily* (let's pretend that's an actual word.)

Lei : I- How- What!? How do you know all this!? I mean- you're totally wrong but where did you get these ideas? *scared for her job*

Ojiro : Oh, well, considering we're practically nonexistent now, we decided to talk among ourselves while you were gone. No one even noticed the huge board full of notes we set up back there. *points behind him to a 6×9m board full of conspiracy notes, tabs and clues* We came to the conclusion not too long ago and now we're kinda just vibing here. *refills tea*

Lei : *heavy sweat* O-oh and uhh, do you have any, you know, real proof?

Toru : Actually, believe it or not, 3 days ago we met your creator. Well, not physically, she just talked to us using a mental link. We're friends with her now! It's actually how we got all these stuff! She gave us a bunch of gifts to congratulate us on figuring everything out, isn't that nice. *invisible scary smile that Lei somehow noticed due to magical abilities*