Clubbing & Louis's Flat

"Emily if you don't be quite then this will never work!" I whispered/shouted at Emily who was waiting for me to jump out my bed room window that was on the 3rd floor of my house. I was half way out the window with my heels in my hand.

"This is a bad idea...a really bad idea." Abby said tottering around with her dress.

"Tori, hurry up little miss perfect is gettin' antsy" Emily said as I was about to jump.

"Dear Lord, if you to don't shut up soon! You guys need to grab the smaller trampoline and roll it out here." I said pointing to the spot where I was going to land. They brought it over and I jumped down effortlessly.

"Wow. I could never do that in my entire life!" Abby said smiling.

"I feel so happy, and so bad ass" Abby said jumping and as I pulled on my shoes. Emily just rolled her eyes at Abby.

"Alright let's go!" I said grabbing my clutch from Emily because she was holding it for me.

**********************

We all walked into the club and it was already really crowed for 9pm that is. Abby was wearing a short, tight dress black dress that covered her shoulders, being afraid she was showing to much skin. With silver pumps

While Emily wore a tight long sleeve short dress but it had lace for the sleeves and the dress color was a dark purple. With black pumps. I was wearing a white strapless dress that was short and tight. I was also wearing my favorite gold pumps.

I walked over to the bar and drank tons of shots. I was pretty sure I was drunk by now. I had to find wear Abby was to see if she was having a good time. I stumbled over to Abby was she was dancing with some random guy. I really felt like I wanted to dance.

I walked in the middle of the floor and I started dancing. In a matter of seconds a guy started dancing up behind me. I pushed my bum back so I was grinding with him. I turned around to come face to face with the one and only Louis Tomlinson. I smiled at him as I wrapped my arms around his neck. I was obviously drunk.

"Hey Victoria!" He exclaimed happily over the music. I smiled back at him.

"Hey Louis!" I said back at him. Now that I was looking at him he truly was beautiful. He had amazing blue eyes and had cute brown hair.

"You look fit tonight" He said as I danced with him. I pulled him closer to me. His cologne was amazing.

"You look fit to Louis." I said smiling.

"Wow. A compliment your being extra nice." Louis said to me.

"Yes because I'm pisses and you look fucking hot right now." I said giggle. I grabbed his head and kissed him hard. He pulled back and looked at he me and then kissed me back I moaned. We were in a heated make out session when his friend Zayn tapped him on the shoulder.

"What Zayn?" Louis asked annoyed.

"Okay! Well we are heading back to the flat right now, Lou. If your not to busy." Zayn said as he walked away.

"Do you wanna come back to my room with me?" Louis said looking at me. I bit my lip and nodded.

He smiled.

••••••••••SEXUAL CONTENT•••••••••••

We walked into Louis's room and it was gorgeous. I looked back at Louis and he smirked.

"Why are you so quite Victoria." Louis said smiling. I rolled my eyes.

"Because that ruins the moment." I said as I pulled him on top of me so we landed on the bed. I giggled and then kissed him again after another heated makeout session. Wow. He was a good kisser. He then took off my dress. Leaving me in only my under garments. I smiled and flipped us over so I was on top.

I slipped his shirt over his head and looked at him and his arms. I moaned and bit my lip and he just smiled. He was still under neath me and he sat up so his face was near my chest. He took my bra off. And I smiled and ran my finger through his hair. He then connected his mouth to my right nipple and I moaned. Swirled his young around the nub. He then went to my left nipple and did the same.

"Damn." I muttered as I pushed him back down. He laughed as I went down to in buckle his pants. He was looking at me with intense eyes. I just smiled as I pulled his boxers down. He was big I'm not ganna lie. Before I could do anything he stopped me and flipped me over so I was on the bottom. I looked at him and he laughed.

"God I'm so drunk right now." I said as I ran my fingers through his hair. He pulled down may under wear and kissed my heat. I moaned quietly. He smiled and licked my slit. I bit my lip as I waited for him to do more.

He then pressed his tounge inside my core and I moaned really loudly. I bucked my hips as he kept going. He then replaced his tounge with his finger. I bucked my hips again as he licked my slit roughly and rapidly. I was moaning like crazy now. I felt my stomach twist and I knew I was close. The Louis took his finger out and crawled up and kissed me on my lips.

"What the hell?!" I whined as he laughed at my reaction. He then pressed his length against my throbbing area. He slowly slid in and he grunted. I nodded at him to go faster. He slowly picked up the pace until he was going extremely fast. He came inside me and I came right after him after that I fell asleep with his arms around me.

••••••••••••SEXUAL CONTENT OVER••••••••••••