Zerrie & Jealously

A/N: Sorry about that you guys! I just didn't like the was I wrote the last chapter. I am pretty surd it was difficult to comprehend so I'm rewriting. Sorry! :( You can kill me with some feedback :D.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Victoria's POV

Abby, Emily and I had just left for the premier. I was excited to see all my mothers co-workers. 1. Because they weren't like my mother. 2. Because they are so cool and hip, unlike my mother an 3. they aren't my mother.

I didn't like showing emotion. I hate really. I mean, it feels awkward and if its awkward for me, then its awkward for you and I don't do awkward situations. Plus I just don't trust people. Emily knows what happened. Abby doesn't even know what happened with my family and I have known her for 3 years.

Since I am developing some sort of feelings for Louis. I guess I should get somethings off my chest at Emily's and I's flat. Abby was spending the night for no apparent reason.

The limo came to a stop infront of a out door theater. There was a red velvet carpet down the front of the venue. Our driver opened the door and Emily climbed out first followed by Abby then by me. A crowed of paps swarmed us.

The paps were crazy about taking pictures of me, because I was the daughter of Cassandra, who is only the most famous makeup artist in the world, who also owns her own label of makeup products. But the paps were asking different questions:

"Victoria! You were recently seen with One Direction's, Liam Payne. Are you two dating?!"

A pap yelled in my direction. My eyes widened, first the fan and now this pap. I told him no and the questions kept coming. I just ended up ignoring them and smiling and walking down the red carpet. I sighed as I finished.

"Your dating Liam?" Abby asked amazed. I rolled my eyes at her stupidity. She was so smart in school and she was sooo pretty, it hurts when stupid things come out of her mouth.

"No! Liam walked her home that one day? Remember? She explained it to us yesterday." Emily said trying her best to remain calm.

"The paps must have seen me." I said running a hand through my now, pin straight hair.

"I get it now!" she said giggling. Emily looked at me then at Abby.

"Are you on drugs?" Emily asked dead serious. I laughed at Emily. Abby pulled out her phone and texted somebody. She then looked up at us and pushed us aside so she could see the red carpet with out the paps seeing her.

"He's here. He's here. He's here." Abby said to her self, smiling. I laughed at her. Abby's face then went blank. I was confused now. So I look so what caused this change in her mood. There I see Zayn with a girl who had purple hair. I knew her! I met her and her band when they were on the X-Factor.

Poor Abby. I looked at her she was staring at the couple walking down the carpet as the paps took pictures of the couple. I tried to move Abby from her position but she never moved.

"Em! Help me!" I said to her as Emily grabbed Abby's left arm and I grabbed her right. We pulled her up straight but her eyes were still fixed on the couple. I waved my hand in front of her face. she finally snapped out of her trance.

"Abby, I'm so sorry." I said as I hugged her

"I-...he lead me on" Abby stuttered.

"Victoria?" Zayn said as he walked over. Oh my god.

"Hey Zayn." I said back.

"Hi Victoria." The girl with purple hair said smiling at me.

"Oh hi...hi...." I said waiting for her to give me her name.

"Perrie." She said blankly.

"Perrie...yeah that's right. Sorry, I got lots of important names to remember." I said curling my lips and shrugging. Abby giggled from behind me.

"Abby?" Zayn asked as he heard her. She stepped out. He then looked at Perrie then Abby. He caught on.

"Let's go." Abby said pulling Emily and mine's arm. We followed her then sat in our seats. Every body was starting to come in to get seats. I looked to see a familiar guy that I was developing feelings for. He was sitting with a brunette girl. They were talking. I was getting mad again. Why was he talking to her. I sat up in my seat to see who it was but then my mother came on stage.

She just about makeup. Her new clients and products. I was beyond bored and so I found my self staring at Louis. With his brown hair and blue eyes. His eye lashed were so long and he was adorable. His hair was pushed up in a quiff. I had to remind my self to tell him I like when his hair is down. His arms were strong. I could tell he has been working out. He sighed obliviously bored with my own mother. I wish that I could remember what we did that night. I wish I could relive it and remember every single detail. But I can't because Louis hates me.

He must have felt someone staring at him because he turned around to look at me. And our eyes met. I looked any where but him. He was probably smirking at me. I looked back at him to see him wrap his arm around the girl with brown hair. She turned around to look at me. Louis slightly looked at me and smiled before whispering something to her. She smiled and laughed. I felt as if it was the end. I was trying hard not to blow a fuse or even worse...cry.

Louis POV

"She's also great in bed." I whispered to Eleanor and she laughed. Eleanor was really a great friend...and fake girlfriend.

"Oh my god Louis, you can't just say that!" She said turning around to look at Victoria, who was...glaring back at us. Its probably because he hates me. I turned around and sighed again. Why cant Victoria and I just get along. But she's just like me. I guess that's why I like her.