Fans & Best Friends

Once I got to the mall parking lot. I checked my face to see if their were any more tear marks on my face. I quickly wiped them off. I took a deep breath and stepped out of the car.

As I was walking into TopShop I felt my phone vibrate. It was from an unknown number. A text that is.

From Unknown Number

I am sooooo sorry Victoria are you okay? xx

To Unknown Number

Who is this?

From Unknown Number

oh its Liam.

To Unknown Number

Nah. Its fine. Louis's right.

From Liam

No he is not!

To Liam

I will not argue with you.

From Liam

Anyways, What was that banquet you were going to?

To Liam

MCBeauty why? its for makeup and beauty supply. I doubt you wanna go.

From Liam

Well my makeup artist is going....would it be extremely bad if I showed up. :)

To Liam

I guess not.......you'll hate it though....its so girly.

From Liam

Its fine. I needed some more lipstick anyways. :)

To Liam

That was so bad Liam...even for you :) gtg bye xx

From Liam

Byeeee Tori :D

I looked around at all the dresses. I instantly fell in love with the dark navy blue Cap Sleeve Flippy Tunic. I loved it it was so simple but amazing. I got some regular nude pumps to go with it.

I walked out of the door happy finally. I was going to go leave the mall to go get some food but I bumped into a girl that looked a little smaller than me. She had bright blue eyes and dark brown hair.

"Your that girl Liam's been hanging out with!" The asked with wide eyes.

"Did Liam break up with Danielle?" She asked again.

"Um...who's Danielle?" I asked her right back.

"This doesn't make sense! What's your name?" she asked me with a confused face. She looked like she was trying to process something inherent head.

"Victoria Wearer..." I told her just as confused as her.

"Ohh. So do you like know One Direction personally? "

"Not...exactly." I said as I ran my fingers through my hair.

"This is amazing! Can I have a picture?" She asked. I nodded my head and she took out her phone and snapped a pic.

"I really gotta go I'm starving!" I said laughing slightly. She laughed to and I left to go get Chinese food.

***********************************

As I was pulling up to get to Chinese food my mother called. She said I needed to come home to share our last meal as a family together. I was moving in with Emily tomorrow. I did need to call her. I also needed to check up on Emily. I put my phone on speaker and tried to hook up my phone to the system. When I finally got it Emily awnsered and I drove out of the parking lot. To head home.

"Hey your not dead!" She said laughing into the phone.

"Nope. But I am excited for tomorrow." I said as I made a right turn.

"Me too! Oh my god this is going to be amazing." She said excitedly. I giggled.

"Same! So what ever happened to Abby?"

"Oh um...she met a guy."

"Like who?"

"His name was a weird name it starred with a Z or something. I meet him he was like the total opposite of Abby."

"How so?"

"Black hair and lots of tattoos...I'm pretty sure he smoked...but he was really hot."

"That definitely doesn't sound like Abby."

"Yeah. But he has a girlfriend and Abby is still texting him all the time!"

"She better hope his girlfriend doesn't see the text that Abby's sending him."

"OH MY GOD Tori! You golden!"

"I try! Haha"

"So Tori what happened to Friday night...I saw you leave with someone."

"Emily are you sure you want to hear it its really long!"

"Spill Tori!"