Confeasions & Kissing

LOUIS'S POV

I was quick driving down the road the Tori said that she was on. I was scared she sounded like she needed me to be there for her ASAP. What if I was to late. I saw her looking down at her phone. I could tell she has been crying. Her eyes were all red and puffy.

I loved Tori so much. I hope noting went wrong between her and Liam. I pulled my car over and got out. I pulled her into me but she just cried harder.

"Babe what's wrong you have to tell me." I said trying to quiet her.

"P-Please don't hate me." She said trying to calm down. I let her settle her self a while. She stepped back from our embrace and stool a deep breath.

"When I told Liam about us...he overreacted and at first I didn't know why. He totally just went mad and walked out of Starbucks and then I went to his flat to try to explain. He kinda confessed that he liked me, I mean 'liked' me. He kept telling me and I just told him that I was with you and that's how it had to be. And t-then h-he..." She said breathlessly but at the end tears started forming in her eyes. Every word she said made my heart sink even farther than I thought it could.

"You kissed him." I whispered looking at the ground and then up at her fragile face that probably looked just as broken as mine.

"No I didn't." She said defending her self.

"So you almost kissed my best mate." I said getting angry and raising my voice.

"Louis please don't." She said begging for me to calm down.

"8 months Tori, 8 months we've been dating and then you go and almost kiss my best mate." I said with hurt in my voice.

"Damn it Louis! This is why, exactly WHY we didn't tell anybody! It would have torn your band apart. I don't want to be caught in the middle of it. That's why for 8 months. I sat at my flat waiting for you to come back over the summer because you were in the states with you boy band. I knew it would be like this, b-but the neglect I get. I haven't even told my own family I'm dating someone. I haven't even seen my Mum or brother since the holiday. I just want it to be normal and I want to go out with you and nit worry about your fans tackling you. I've been in England my whole life. I want to go to America and see everything you see. I want to see you in concert and cheer you on. When I was with Liam he told me that I changed, I changed because I had something new in my life that I never experienced. I told Liam that I loved you!" She said rambling on about me, and us.

"You love me." I said speechlessly. She nodded.

"I love you too." I said reaching for her hand and pulling it close to me. I wrapped my arms around her head and held her close.

"Where's Liam now. I want to punch that twat." I said grabbing her hand and opening the car door for her to get in.

"Louis don't he is really upset." She said as she climbed in. I closed the door and walked around to get in the car.

"But if he knows that I'm dating you why would he even try to do that." I said angrily.

"He tried to but I scooted away from him. He looked absolutely broken, Lou please promise you won't say anything." I looked at her and bit my lip and thought for a while. I nodded.

"For you babe." I said and kissed her nose light lightly. I started the engine to drive back to her flat. I reached for her hand and smiled at her. She pulled our intertwined hands up to her mouth and kissed them lightly.